Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
great story
Laine7727 chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
Good story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

I would love to say that terrorists will never get the better of us ((America)) but then how can I when our oh so wonderful president started a war against a man that was doing nothing to us. A "War Against Terror." How in the hell do you have a war against terror when the man leading the war is George W. Bush? In my opinion, Bush is a terrorist and a hypocrite, the worst one of all. As for the American people, however, terrorists will never get the better of us, just our hot-headed idiot coward of a president.
padmenaberrie32 chapter 17 . 8/2/2005
This was a great story. I like it mostly because everyone gets to stay alive. I have never seen what's wrong with a few happy endings now and then.
anakinluver92 chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
this is the end? NO! well, i guess all good things must come to an end. :(

i liked anakins quote! DOWN W/ EVIL TERRORISTS!
Ma petit chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that is really good. update soon
ToxicGalaxy chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
This was so good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Scifish chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
hey awesome story! can't wait to read your sequel! and btw, i'm "scifish" on but im too lazy to log in...lol well, have fun writing!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 16 . 7/10/2005
I can't wait to see Yoda's desicion!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
Oh good! Ani is wearing that dreadful mask!

Anyway, I loved this! I also loved the wheelchair racing! Too bad I can't use the Force...I would have just ogtten a brilliant idea! lol!

I cna't wait to find out what is gonna happen! Ek!
EmoPopsicle chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
Oh... so Anakin DID get the suit... That's sad... Well at least he doesn't want to wear the mask! That's good. And Obi-Wan and Padme and Luke and Leia and Anakin are all fine... Yay! Great fic! Update soon please!
EmoPopsicle chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
Soo... Anakin gets the suit? Or what? Obi-Wan gets a mechanical foot. and Padme suffers from a painful wound on her SIDE... It's a miracle she hasn't gone into labour yet... And if the baby(s) survive all that mahem it would be a MIRACLE. Great fic!
LetNys chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
Great story please don't ever stop
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
oh, poor anakin, padme, and obi. please keep going...
ToxicGalaxy chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
So...Anakin's WHOLE body burned? Or just up to his knees? Like...is he still hot? LOL! (Yea, out of the whole thing, THAT is my main concern...I am SO shallow ;)

Anyway, this story rocks!
Summer's Sun chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! I'M HAPPY PADME DIDN'T DIE! LOL update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »