Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
great story
Laine7727 chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
Good story. I can't wait to read the sequel.

I would love to say that terrorists will never get the better of us ((America)) but then how can I when our oh so wonderful president started a war against a man that was doing nothing to us. A "War Against Terror." How in the hell do you have a war against terror when the man leading the war is George W. Bush? In my opinion, Bush is a terrorist and a hypocrite, the worst one of all. As for the American people, however, terrorists will never get the better of us, just our hot-headed idiot coward of a president.
padmenaberrie32 chapter 17 . 8/2/2005
This was a great story. I like it mostly because everyone gets to stay alive. I have never seen what's wrong with a few happy endings now and then.
anakinluver92 chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
this is the end? NO! well, i guess all good things must come to an end. :(

i liked anakins quote! DOWN W/ EVIL TERRORISTS!
Ma petit chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
that is really good. update soon
ToxicGalaxy chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
This was so good! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Scifish chapter 17 . 7/10/2005
hey awesome story! can't wait to read your sequel! and btw, i'm "scifish" on but im too lazy to log well, have fun writing!
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 16 . 7/10/2005
I can't wait to see Yoda's desicion!
ToxicGalaxy chapter 16 . 7/9/2005
Oh good! Ani is wearing that dreadful mask!

Anyway, I loved this! I also loved the wheelchair racing! Too bad I can't use the Force...I would have just ogtten a brilliant idea! lol!

I cna't wait to find out what is gonna happen! Ek!
EmoPopsicle chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
Oh... so Anakin DID get the suit... That's sad... Well at least he doesn't want to wear the mask! That's good. And Obi-Wan and Padme and Luke and Leia and Anakin are all fine... Yay! Great fic! Update soon please!
EmoPopsicle chapter 14 . 7/9/2005
Soo... Anakin gets the suit? Or what? Obi-Wan gets a mechanical foot. and Padme suffers from a painful wound on her SIDE... It's a miracle she hasn't gone into labour yet... And if the baby(s) survive all that mahem it would be a MIRACLE. Great fic!
LetNys chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
Great story please don't ever stop
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
oh, poor anakin, padme, and obi. please keep going...
ToxicGalaxy chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
So...Anakin's WHOLE body burned? Or just up to his knees? he still hot? LOL! (Yea, out of the whole thing, THAT is my main concern...I am SO shallow ;)

Anyway, this story rocks!
Summer's Sun chapter 14 . 7/8/2005