Reviews for The Heart of the Dead
punk rock prinsses chapter 16 . 9/11/2005
oh please please post
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 16 . 9/11/2005
I like it. Drac has gotta watch Aleera, she's trouble! Looking foreward to more.

WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 15 . 9/10/2005
Things are still heating up! Wonder if the count will keep his word? I'd like to see more chapters. Keep it up.

Elle-knows-not chapter 15 . 9/10/2005
Yes, more chapters! D
Lady Sienna chapter 15 . 9/10/2005
Update soon!
Fortune Zyne chapter 15 . 9/10/2005
Yay!
Remember chapter 14 . 9/9/2005
Alright, my last review. I can't stand this any longer. I'll still read, but I have no time for reviews for now. I'll try though. This story is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't like hating Drac. He's... I'm not going to get into that. Good luck with thsi story and update really soon!
Remember chapter 10 . 9/9/2005
Dracula's going after Anna now! What is this.. and espionage? (I totally spelt that wrong, but oh well) I'm so pissed! I've told you before and I'm telling you again... I don't want to hate Dracula! Stop making me! :)
Remember chapter 9 . 9/9/2005
She's going to what? Destroy him? Are you mad!

Although he used the poor girl, I still wish I was her. He's so hot, but you made him all evil... I don't want to hate Dracula! *wails pathetically and starts crying* I don't want too!

Awesome chappie!
Remember chapter 7 . 9/9/2005
I couldn't go much farther without reviewing. The brides saved those two? I'm shocked, but pleased. You made Dracula look like a rapist, dumb ass, stupis bastard! I don't like him being evil! But your story is so freaking awesome!
Remember chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
HA HA HA HA HA! I love this story! its so awesome! It made me laugh! Aleera is so stupid I love it! No offense if you like the brides, but I'm not a huge fan of them... just their husband. :), must keep readign!
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
Glad one of the brides survived the attack. What's Aleera up to now? Loved the chapter and I can't wait to read the next!

Fortune Zyne chapter 14 . 9/3/2005
She'll castrate him.

I would.
WiCkEd PiPeR chapter 13 . 8/27/2005
Good chapter. So one of the children survived. Will they ever get out of this situation or will they be vampires forever? Please update soon.
Fortune Zyne chapter 13 . 8/23/2005