Reviews for One Lucky Guy
Effie17 chapter 1 . 4/16
Good story.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Boy, Charlie was being quite arrogant, don't you think? :)

Funny how it caught up to him in the end.
a chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
"I need to know where the division is going to be. Am I going to be allowed to do my job? Are you going to let me work in the capacity in which I was hired? Or will I forever be delegated to baby brother status?"

I really don't think Don would have allowed any civillian consultant into a situation like that. It's not a matter of Charlie being his brother. It's a matter of him being completely untrained for the situation and it being a completely innapropriate time for him to attempt any sort of calculations. There was a crime in progress and no civilian, not even and FBI consultant, had any business being anywhere near there. There was a reason they were trying to clear the street of anyone not in bullet-proof vests. It is absolutely amazing that David didn't lose his job over allowing Charlie to come with. Don would have had every right to fire him for endangering a civillian. I like to think he was at least suspended for a couple weeks or displined in some manner off-camera.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Interesting addition to a favorite episode. Thanks, Beth
zookitty chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
aw I LOVE it perfect little tag!

DreamBrother chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow, this was a really good read. I loved the evolution that occured from the beginning of the fic to the end.

As for the less brotherly interaction occuring in current eps, and Amita-ness and Charlie-egoness, my advice is make the Season 1 and 2 dvds your friends, but keep a few eps from Season 3 and 4 handy as well. I know Season 2 and I became good buddies after I went into denial about Don's hair in 3 :-)

Besides, you're not the only one who misses Season 1 and 2 Charlie and Don (So, how's the convincing going? I'll probably be a lawyer one day, might as well get the practise..)
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Great follow up for that ep
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Niceness. 3
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Perfect! Reactions were all written wonderfully, anger, fear, shock... ;; More Vignettes~! Love the brotherly talk, poor Donnie.. Loved it!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Ah nice. Very nice. Great job!
texas2step chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I went in search and found another great contribution. You are very talented and I hope to be able to read more from you. I have just recently discovered this show and I honestly think I've enjoyed these two stories as much as the show. You have a real nack for making the whole thing seem very pesonal. I think that is a great talent.
aceberlynn chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I liked it...a lot! Keep it up!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh man, I'm slackin'! So sorry I wasn't the first reviewer! (you know I try.) I love this story for all it's honesty, and the mild humor that garnishes it. This very personal glimpse into the boys's lives is written beautifully and it stays very true to the characters. Thank you for this perfect little snippet!

Atellix chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This is a fantastic story, very well written and executed! It also feels like an uncut scene from the episode; the writing is skilled enough to have been shot on camera. I love the interaction between the two brothers in this! Wonderful job!

Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 7/4/2005