Reviews for Aurora Borealis
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 30 . 11/7/2012
.Gundam. I really enjoyed reading this. Just enough fluff, just enough plot, beautifully written. Looooved it! 3

Okay, into more details: The French was hilarious. I speak a bit of French so I actually understood what Yzak was saying (and of course I know the "Voulez-vous" phrase) and I burst out laughing. I adore Yzak and Dearka as a couple, and I really liked the back-story you put into Yzak's character, especially the abusive dad bit. I also like the "Nicol is in a one-sided relationship with Athrun" bit (sorry Nicol-san) because it added an extra layer to the story.

And of course, I love me some AthrunxKira. I actually had the idea of writing a fic like this, but seeing as I wouldn't be able to top this, nor would I want to copy it, I'll refrain.

I know this is a rather old fic for you and etc., but I think it was a good start. It took me a while to finish because of other life complications (stupid life, getting in the way of wonderful yaoi fanfiction) but I'm glad I was able to finish. Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this.
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Wow, this is amazing for an "old fic". I was looking forward to reading this all day as a treat to myself, and I wasn't disappointed. So, I shall continue on and give a more proper review once I've read it all. 8runs to next chapter*
Blood Scarlet Dark chapter 30 . 6/7/2011
This was an awesome story. I loved it.

Thank you for writing it!
SeraphimXII chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
I love! but I can't read the rest right now... either way it's going on my fav's! XD Good read so far! :P
kk chapter 29 . 8/29/2009
you, seriously need to learn how to spell their names. It's Comander Le Creuset, Dearka Elsman, Chairman Guilbert Durandall, and Fllay Allster. Not Klueze, Elthman, Dulindall, and Allister. If your going to write about them , you need to make sure your spelling the names correctly, otherwise people will just walk away from it. It is really irritating
Rau Le Crueset chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Like the name up top, thats how you spell their commanders name, its not Kluze or whatever.
TrayialBirdOfLight chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote this chapter. It's probably the best written fanfic I've ever read. I've only read the first chapter and I'm already in love with it. Keep up the good work.
kami chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
huh, Archangel would've never left Kira behind.

All was good execpt the "I love you" which was utterly out of place. (my point of view)
feli-chan chapter 30 . 7/18/2007
That was lot of fun, great fic!

I'm not an YzakDearka fan at first, i love Yzak but not the pairing. but...they look so cute together in this fic _

I really like how you write them, my favorit line is “I love you, you big idiot.” that was Yzak, right?

so yeah, my new fave pairing!
Silver-Serval chapter 30 . 7/17/2007
Wot! I finally finished reading the story. Yes, finally. Obviously, my favorite chapter was this one; all hail the crack chapter! And I agree, sequels all around! (That obviously means I've not gone to CHECK if ther is the spoken-of sequel.)

Anyway! Great jopb!
Master Elora Dannan chapter 30 . 7/23/2006
YES! Finally got through the story! Lovely AU you wrote, and I much enjoyed the crack epilogue. You hate Cagalli, huh? I'm going through this anime on spoiler fanfics, the first few manga and what brief scenes I can find on YouTube (having a terrible time getting hold of the actual anime episodes), so I haven't seen much of Cagalli yet, but I do notice she somehow manages to mysteriously appear whenever it looks like Athrun and Kira manage to get some time alone to bond and fling herself between them (note the scene at the fence and the one after they fight together, RIGHT when it looked like they were about to hug). I'm sure I'll hate her plenty once I start watching the series. Anyway, a sequel would be nice!
BambooBoom chapter 29 . 6/18/2006
Aw...this fic is so long and inspiring...too bad you didn't continue it...T_T!

This fic is like a jewel...it's so rare to see a good ifc with AthrunxKira pairing, I've been looking around and notice that almost all of them are half the quality of AthrunxCagalli or KiraxLacus, and yet, yours are between those fics who can save the AthrunxKira fandom from shame...to bad you didn't continue it...Maybe one day after your Naruto Fever is over?
Vladimir chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Up to chapter 6. The phrasing is often awkward and rambling, and I've spotted quite a few anachronisms. Still, a project this size is worthy of commendation. It's good as it is, and with a little editing it could become excellent.
EnchantedLuck chapter 30 . 4/14/2006
this is the funniest story i've ever read. lolz. write another please
Decapitated Marshmallow chapter 30 . 2/20/2006
*spaz* kyaa! that was so godd! (-.-) don't mind my spazmic behaviour... it's normal... *sweatdrop* or as normal as insane is...