Reviews for Fog Inside The Glass
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
I've read this story once before and now I'm re-reading it again and it's even better. Love, love, love how you write Han's conflict. This story is perfection, thank you for writing it.
mmnto.mori chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
I need more hanleia fics written in this style. Any recommendations, anyone?
PrincessSolorgana chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
well
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Although I've always had the idea Han fell for Leia long before ESB, I like your take on things.
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Loved it!
salty chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
i was listening to the love theme from ESB while reading this. really hit me when i read the line "trapped in the chorus of a song" keep on writing!
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ugh. THE FEELS.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
You are a wonderful author. Seriously, I'll read certain sentences and my heart just stops. You should be proud. You've done a great job! :)
Diz chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
One word for you, Han: Denial.

Great story!
vulcanchick1701 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wow very intense but amazing loved it a lot
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is just amazing! I really enjoyed reading it :)
HideSeekKeep chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That ending paragraph is perfection.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Bravo, once more! I didn't know who wrote this, then I scrolled up to find your name...so not surprised!
suezahn chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is really really good. It's humorous, it's authentic, it's masculine, and it made me smile at the end with the very profound summation. Perfect.
Juxtaposie chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
That was, hands down, one of the most amazing Star Wars oneshots I have ever read, and it was DEFINITELY the best H/L fic I've ever had the pleasure to take in. Simply beautiful. I can feel the emotional turmoil.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »