Reviews for What it's Worth
Anon chapter 9 . 8/5
I loves this story, I loved Nick and Greg's interactions with each other and their whole friendship as well as having a very good plot. Well done
starfire25 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
i really enjoyed reading this story. i loved it.
Tracy chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Excellent story! One of my top 10 Nick and Greg csi fics
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
I read this story all in one go and loved every word of it. Well done for writing such an intense and well-paced story.
pinazee chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
any chance at an alternate ending? one where memphis and dallas get away?
635589793238 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
! holy crap, dude - YOU ROCK! DONT EVER QUIT WRITING! seriously, awesome. i dont think i have a single criticism - even in the best kidnapping stories, something can make it too cliche, too overdramatic, too dragged out, too brief...but dude, that was just...amazing. great job!
635589793238 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
...! I SAW THAT COMING! not until a couple of pages before it did, but still...grargh! greggo! FREAKOUT!

635589793238 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
...phew...yes...YES! THEY FOUNDED HIM! also, i have to go to bed, but i will finish this story! you rock! and have epic music taste - have you heard of simple plan?
635589793238 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww your nearly making me cry - im actually listening to wake me up when september ends - such an awesome song...but i didnt recognise the first song - what was it? looked like greenday to me, or something similar.
635589793238 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
...! nononono that idiot sniper! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man! whats gonna happen now! GRAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
635589793238 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010, so angsty! i love the angst, even tho it means i - what with my attatchment to greg being stronger than that of some of the actual characters on the show - am practically tearing my hair out! you got some serious skill, f you've got anything published, let me know!
635589793238 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
wow, its been waaaaaaaaaaaay to long since i read a kidnap story this good. dallas is bad enough, but memphis - dude SERIOUSLY creeps me out. and this storys an M as well, i normally read Ts.

im such an angst addict, this storys real goood!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
...graaaaaaaaaaaargh you're such a goood writer! imma freaking out! greggo! nicky! grargh! also - i've heard of the killer being in the backseat when they get into the car thing, and they take them by surprise...i was just wondering - do people honestly not glance behind them in a car? like in the rearview mirroir or something?...idk, just wondering.

also - omigreggo, i loved ur story...whatsitcalled, when greg gets stuck in the storm drain? it was like the most bestest (and longest - and trust me, i've read a lot) oneshot EVER!
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I knew it! lol Dallas is a big enough Bastard to actually kill his partner.

Great fic!
Ihni chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Man, I loved this story. It wasn't just the Greg-bashing parts, it was the whole-team-looking-for-and-worrying-about-Greg-parts that was my favourite. It was just ... moving. I can just imagine him being well enough to be back at work after this whole ordeal. Aw.