Reviews for What it's Worth
starfire25 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
i really enjoyed reading this story. i loved it.
Tracy chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Excellent story! One of my top 10 Nick and Greg csi fics
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
I read this story all in one go and loved every word of it. Well done for writing such an intense and well-paced story.
pinazee chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
any chance at an alternate ending? one where memphis and dallas get away?
635589793238 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
! holy crap, dude - YOU ROCK! DONT EVER QUIT WRITING! seriously, awesome. i dont think i have a single criticism - even in the best kidnapping stories, something can make it too cliche, too overdramatic, too dragged out, too brief...but dude, that was just...amazing. great job!
635589793238 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
...! I SAW THAT COMING! not until a couple of pages before it did, but still...grargh! greggo! FREAKOUT!

!
635589793238 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
...phew...yes...YES! THEY FOUNDED HIM! also, i have to go to bed, but i will finish this story! you rock! and have epic music taste - have you heard of simple plan?
635589793238 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww your nearly making me cry - im actually listening to wake me up when september ends - such an awesome song...but i didnt recognise the first song - what was it? looked like greenday to me, or something similar.
635589793238 chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
...! nononono that idiot sniper! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man! whats gonna happen now! GRAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!
635589793238 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
...wow, so angsty! i love the angst, even tho it means i - what with my attatchment to greg being stronger than that of some of the actual characters on the show - am practically tearing my hair out! you got some serious skill, f you've got anything published, let me know!
635589793238 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
wow, its been waaaaaaaaaaaay to long since i read a kidnap story this good. dallas is bad enough, but memphis - dude SERIOUSLY creeps me out. and this storys an M as well, i normally read Ts.

im such an angst addict, this storys real goood!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
...graaaaaaaaaaaargh you're such a goood writer! imma freaking out! greggo! nicky! grargh! also - i've heard of the killer being in the backseat when they get into the car thing, and they take them by surprise...i was just wondering - do people honestly not glance behind them in a car? like in the rearview mirroir or something?...idk, just wondering.

also - omigreggo, i loved ur story...whatsitcalled, when greg gets stuck in the storm drain? it was like the most bestest (and longest - and trust me, i've read a lot) oneshot EVER!
Farrahmack chapter 8 . 8/3/2009
I knew it! lol Dallas is a big enough Bastard to actually kill his partner.

Great fic!
Ihni chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Man, I loved this story. It wasn't just the Greg-bashing parts, it was the whole-team-looking-for-and-worrying-about-Greg-parts that was my favourite. It was just ... moving. I can just imagine him being well enough to be back at work after this whole ordeal. Aw.
Ihni chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
It's getting terribly interesting now, but Reid? Seriously? that name just makes me think about Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds, and that mental image just ... doesnt' ... fit ... at ... all. :p