Reviews for Twilight Child
xzxzxzx chapter 9 . 7/18/2017
I really liked it! :)
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 4 . 4/4/2017
Dr. Thunder Horse is an awesome OC.

The latent empathy and development of powers from her human half is one of the things that made these stories great when they first came out and better twelve years later. :)
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 2 . 4/4/2017
I love the whole dynamics here with Cyborg as group leader. Blends the comics with aspects of the cartoon just right but predominantly with Johns-era flavor. Perfect means to introduce the big twist, too.
BaronVladimirHarkonnen chapter 1 . 4/4/2017
The whole 'Raven has Native American family' bit gets *real* hilarious in the context of Teen Titans Earth One. This take was immensely better and more respectful of the culture involved.

Started off really great with the loner actually wanting company and not finding it, LOL.
HDbookworm12 chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
loved it
MaryWatanuki chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
This was so great. You really do a very fine job in describing these characters and the story was simply beautiful.
Stormy Trix chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
awwww. this was soo sweet. Wow. You did an amazing job. Please. I hope you keep writing stories.
Kryptocow chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
It won't let me review the last chapter again, but I wanted to say the way you write is so poetic. 3 I miss these two, I feel like we haven't seen them for so long.
Kryptocow chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Had an urge to re-read this. I don't think I really appreciated how beautiful this was before. The scene where she releases her soul self is awesome. Love this series :D
Nyalowlo 625 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
Oh my gosh!this is amazing! I love the was you describe the emotions as flavors :D Besarki turned me onto this and I'm SOOOO glad she did! you are a wonderful author! Bravo!
PandaFire McMango chapter 9 . 4/24/2010
Whew. It's hard to find a good Titans story nowadays, let alone a good Raven/Gar one. Very well done, I enjoyed it immensely. Better believe I'm reading the sequels!
aej325 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Fantastic, I totally loved it. You had a great story line going on throughout the story and the way you wrote the characters was wonderful.

So going on my favs!

;D
n9voc chapter 9 . 10/14/2008
I only have a passing familiarity with the Teen Titans, from the animated series. As such, there are probably some references I am not "Getting" - but that point is most decidely moot. This story absolutely stands on its own! The plot is solid, the dialog great, the descriptive scenes vivid and the action moves! Suspension of disbelief was easy, and the I was fully pulled into the universe of this story - the theater of my mind was LIT UP while I read this story.

Solidly on par with the professionally written science fiction I have read over the last 30 years.

I give it 5 stars on a 5 star scale. I strongly recommend it!

It is obvious from the authors notes that you have taken good advantage of the "support system" of readers and friends in the writing of this, as well as you know your Teen Titans!

Bravo, Bravo!

I am looking forward to the next installment of the series

Kudos to you!

'nuff said
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
great story
Zorian chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
What a truly brilliant piece. I have no words to describe it. I simply loved it. Favorited that's for sure.