Reviews for Twilight Child
Zorian chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
That was my favorite chapter this far. Amazing attention to imagery and detail.
Zorian chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
I checked out the art for this chapter...seeing it visually as well reading it gives a more in depth look into what was happening. Great depiction.
Zorian chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Pretty good so far. Really enjoy the interaction between Raven and BB. And always fun to hear Cyborg and BB bickering.
Zorian chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Truthfully, I'm usually at the cartoon section of Teen Titans, but a friend of mine recommended a story to me in the comics section. Finally, I found that said story. I got to say I'm intrigued. Even if it was the first chapter it was captivating. It was a pretty well written chapter compared to some of the things coming out of the Teen Titan section recently. So I thank whatever gods that are up there that I found such a fic.
She Knows Best chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
wow, i really liked that! i loved the way you characterized Beast Boy and Raven. their personalities came out very nicely. if i didn't have a nine o'clock class tomorrow, i'd go ahead and read the next few installments.
JediClaire chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
good!
CalliopeMused chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
I've heard recommendations, but I don't know what has kept me from reading for so long- but now I've read it, and know just why people love this. This writing is powerful. As someone introduced to toon-Raven (who has extra random powers)- I love seeing the original version. A little less sarcastic, which almost could be a pity- except that you write Raven and Garfield so beautifully.
secondrate chapter 9 . 6/23/2006
Not bad at all. Good pre-Gar/Rae relationship, gives a good backstory to Raven as well. Like it.
ravanwolf chapter 9 . 5/23/2006
WOW! I was recommended to you by a author called Glod, she said you're a brilliant BB/Rae author, she's wrong... YOU'RE AN EXTRA BRILLIANT BB/RAE AUTHOR! THIS STORY IS GREAT, I WAS HOOKED FROM THE BEGINNING!
LM22102 chapter 9 . 4/20/2006
Haha, what a coincidence. In my review, I was about to write it as a stand-alone fiction, but then I had to backspace it, because I had the immediate thought that the word stand-alone was only referenced in Ghost In The Shell.

And I'm actually starting on the second arc right now. The first was fabulous. It's not rushed as most bbxr fictions are, it's taken slowly(as most well writte rxr fictions are) and I'm glad that is is. More progress I suppose.

SO yay! I'm loving the arc, thank you.
jrm0220 chapter 5 . 4/18/2006
may not have been humorous like your 'stairway luge one-shot', but that doesn't mean it wasn't entertaining. it's fun to keep exploring the world from the inside of Raven's head. it was also very interesting to think about what the world must feel like to an empath who lost her unique ability to feel.
msdarling chapter 9 . 4/14/2006
this was soo good i cant wait to read the others!
Lyra Carmen chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
I love Conner cooment: “Raven, cool!” he yelled. “You have your own personal kryptonite!” That's another reason why I like this group better, they know how to have fun (esp. Bart). Like when Raven first came back and Conner was able to blow up Trigon's skeleton and later when they are flying to save her and someone mentions Conner doesn't even care the whole word is ending around him, it's all about him bragging that he was able to "trash" Trigon's skeleton in one shot. LOL! Even ROBIN isn't as serious as the others!
Lyra Carmen chapter 7 . 3/20/2006
Great discription of the ride through the canyon. It just gets your adrealine (forgive my bad speeling without spell check I am nothing ::sob::) pumping and your heart beating. I loved it! Awesome!
Lyra Carmen chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Oh my god! At first I couldn't believe Beast Boy said that to Raven! About riding him all night... Goodness I love Raven's cluelessness. It reminded me of one of the old comics, after they had gotten back from Azarath Beast Boy started kissing the floor of the T tower asking it to run away with him to make little bungalows together. LOL!
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »