Reviews for Twilight Child
Lyra Carmen chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
I forgot to mention, I even like your original characters! Usually I don't, so that's saying a lot, really! Man you write these guys so well, even the tiny little movements that you describe them doing at times fit them...when I get to a chapter with an example I'll tell you! The first one that comes to mind is in Coyote after all... Speacking of which did you know I actully found your fanfics because of the link the deviant artist that did the pic for coyote left with the pic... I'm glad he did.
Lyra Carmen chapter 4 . 3/20/2006
LOL! I love the way you make Bart keep bringing up her teleporting... oh, I'm sorry, moving through the dimensions... Bart's so awesome.
Lyra Carmen chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
poor Raven. A walking band-aid huh? I'm adding you to my favorite authors by the way! I saw your biography and I like most of the stuff you do...like X-Files! oh-yeah! My friend got me all nine seasons last Christmas and I didn't get any sleep for weeks after. Anywho, another great chappie! ::coughs:: new fanfic ::cough:: No pressure, and I'm just kidding, I don't like to be rushed with my fic either!
Lyra Carmen chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
um... kinda hard to write something after all the chapters, especially after I read all them. But good chappie as always... I WANNA READ THE STORY AFTER COYOTE ALREADY! ::sobs:: WAH!
jrm0220 chapter 4 . 3/19/2006
i didn't expect this new character to be able to be anything like Raven. this story is really holding my attention so far. i can't wait to see how you handle action/adventure.
jrm0220 chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
well, this chapter was a fun little interaction piece. you did a great job with their comic book style dialogue. the way two really seem to understand what makes the other tick was just amazing. i loved it!
jrm0220 chapter 2 . 3/18/2006
hm. the Gar/Rae pairing was obvious. the bringing in of an estranged family member was not. this was one of my favorite kinds of chapters for a good story - amusing and stimulating at the same time. i'm glad i chose you to be the first author in the comics section i read from.
Lyra Carmen chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
Whoa! Awesome story! Sorry I haven't reveiwed in a bit I got rather busy. Anyway I intend to read and reveiw all your fics it may just take me a while ::sweatdrops:: And hey! Thanks for the review replay, that doesn't happen often. I think you write the comic characters quite well and applaud you, and don't get me wrong I'm a fan of the Teen Titans Go cartoon as well, I just prefer the Beastboy Raven relationship in the comics. They seem more mature to be in a relationship there is all. I also like the Wally Raven stuff too, but I think I prefer Beastboy over Kid Flash the 1st, Wally whined to much whenever the slightest thing went wrong (even when she wasn't in control of herself) Beastboy seems to be able to handle that stuff a bit more...am I making sense? Anyway great story and I'll try to get to the others ASAP too. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the new one! Bye!
jrm0220 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
well, that's one chapter down. you seem like a pretty intelligent and collected writer. i really like the fact that people like you and DeTroyes are around - people who are experienced in reading Teen Titans comics and still offer your support for Gar/Rae.

as far as this chapter goes, i really have to admire this depiction of what goes on in Raven's head. ingenious the way you literally gave everyone's personality their own little 'flavor'.
Lyra Carmen chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
oh FINALLY! A Teen Titans story based on the current run of the comic book series! I like Teen Titans Go and the old comics of the Teen Titans just fine as well, but it is such a pain to try and find ones on the current comic series especially seeing as how they mush them all together. I thank you for making one and can tell already I am going to enjoy this one! I'm adding it to my favs.
Sonusai Destinios chapter 9 . 1/28/2006
amazing!

please write more stories! i am now addicted
Forlong chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Nice. You nailed Raven like I wouldn't believe! Sour-Apple Jolly Rancher? That's Beast Boy's "flavor" all right.
Bizmarck chapter 9 . 1/25/2006
Howdy, [I got the same signature in FF as well :-) ] … Well, first one down :-) and I’m really looking forward to the next couple, I’m not used to TT fan-fics based on the comic (As I never read it) but I just have to say it was great, the interaction between Cyborg and BB is a classic and the other characters I do not recognise appear to be a nice additions as well. Your character interaction is subtle and entertaining, just the way I like it, the overall plot devices are also well used to set the scene for the interactions, its entertaining and well paced, so doesn’t distract… classy is a good word do describe it, has a real comic book feel somehow (or at least what I imagine a comic book feel to be) funny how that can be noticeable in a fanfic… Pity that I don’t have any TT works myself but I have a nice Princess Mononoke fic, which may be up your ally. Well that’s enough, onto the next one.
Kryptocow chapter 9 . 1/18/2006
Aw. ) That gave me warm and fuzzy feelings.

::Goes off to read Deeper::
Viola Blocco chapter 9 . 12/11/2005
Wonerful!

Simply stunning.

I love the comic style so much.

You have done a glorious job with the characters!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »