Reviews for Twilight Child
Gray Nameless chapter 9 . 11/27/2005
There's somethign about this story that just makes me...smile. As in a genuine content warmed-up smile. Everybody is so in character, it's as if I'm reading the comic itself. This was a mix of sweet, funny, and exciting. I like your writing style. Great job! I'm off to read 'Deeper' now!
vampirecheetah chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
I am in love with your fic. Everything went so well, it was very fluid, something I would've expected from the comic itself. You have a good knack for capturing the personalities from the pages. Keep it up with your future fics!
K. A. Maples chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
I forsee a lot of Marx brothers and Monty Python in Raven's near future. Or perhaps I am the only person who thinks those are the movies Gar would pick.

I love this story. It's very sweet, and touching, and funny.
K. A. Maples chapter 4 . 10/19/2005
I don't think Superboy would get sunburns, but other than that, an excellent chapter. I like Charlie already.
K. A. Maples chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Interesting. *goes to the next chapter to start reading even though she knows she should be working on her own fanfics*
Jin Flows chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
Okay, let me pass out from exhaustion tonight, but have some great dreams. I like. I like a lot. Thats it, I just have to get better. This story was dramatic and funny and hit in all the right places. Your portrayal of the characters were refreshing also. Though Raven is an empath, you made it so that she couldn't read Gar that well, which is always a plus in my book. I don't like for a person to have that much knowledge about anyone without actually working for it like Gar did with her, you know, over time. Thats just me though, so she always has that handicap in my stories. No one is supposed to have that much power unless its a special case or person. ROck on, you rock. Gotta get that sequal now.
Jin Flows chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
YEs yes yes! I rock I rock I SO rock! I got em all! Sorry, too self congratulatory there. Awesome so far. I am glad that I read up on Teen Titans a few months ago, it saved me some time from looking up some more stuff. I remember briefly reading about how Raven went through a lot of stuff and an evil Raven coming along, and something some thing something, she became a teen again, yada yada yada, star and robin broke up at their wedding or something. anyway, thats all in my head somewhere. Only thing I have trouble remembering and finding out is if Raven's name is really Rachel. Someone has told me that her name is rachel before, and I've also read that she doesn't have another name. Just Raven Roth. Ah, my head is giving me the warning of headache to come so I'll play it smart and just stop for awhile. Totally dig this story by you.
Jin Flows chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
SWeet! This looks like its going to be an awesome story, though I had to break after the first chapter to go look up who Connor, Cassie and Bart where. I think/hope I am getting them right.

Connor-super boy

Cassie-wonder girl

And I couldn't find Bart, but from a previous search on the flash from an episode of Smallville fourth season where the flash made an appearance, I am guessing that he is...The flash.

Looking forward to this. :D
Jefepato chapter 9 . 10/7/2005
Good stuff, but given how long ago this was posted I doubt you need me to tell you that - mostly I'm just reviewing so I can add you to my Favorite Authors list.
TheUbu chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
This was an awesome story! I liked your take on empathy and how you had the characters interacting with one another.

Great job! Keep up the amazing work.

Ubu
EmbraceDiversity chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Awesome, awesome story! This is the first TT fic I've read and I loved it! I do hope you write more about them in the future, for they're probably my favorite couple!
Wind Lane chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
This whole story felt so foreign to me. I'm guessing it's that way because of how much more knowledge you have of the comics. I've only ever read one or two of the original. Despite this unfamiliarity, I found the tale and how it moved to be quite charming. Nothing was rushed, and even the spiritual aspect was wonderfully done. Too many would either secretly be mocking the spiritual, which shows through, or they would make it much too cheesy, like a televangelist. Your story makes me want to read the originals just so I can see the things that you saw to make such a neat story. (sorry, I tend to use one word adjective descriptions for my enjoyment of something. But neat is a good thing, just so you know I'm not being facetious.)
SparkyX chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
I friggin love this fic! I'm a big fan of the comic book, and Gar and Raven are my favourite couple! I just love how you portrayed Gar and Rae. Now, I'm off to read Deeper.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
That was a great story, I loved it. It's one of the best I've read. And it's going in my favorites list. I can't wait for deeper.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
Uh oh, the leader's and empath and Compound 27 is floating around out there on the black market.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »