Reviews for Twilight Child
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
That. Was. Amazing. Wow, just...wow. I don't know what to say to that. That was one of the best chapters I've ever read. I just can't get over that...
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Oh wow, this is going to be a difficult fight without Raven's powers. I never thought about how helpful empathy can be, huh now I know. Great chapter.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Awsome chapter, I love that empathy overload. Never thought about that being possible but it makes too much sense not to be.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Huh, this is interesting. For some reason I get the feeling that Charlie isn't a full fledged good guy. I could be wrong, but I like being suspicous. Great chapter.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
This chapter was great, and I love the way this is 3rd person omnicient(sp?). This is actually like the 2nd or 3rd story I've read like this. All the others are either BB's POV or Raven's POV. And even though it's 3rd Person Omni. you still don't throw in things like "his secret love" or something like that. So that way the stories isn't directed toward that part of the story to early on.

Wow, look at that ramble...I'm going to shut up now.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Oh wow, that's a nice little twist to throw in there. So what is he? A cousin or something? Great chapter.
Account-Is-No-Longer-Active chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This was a great first chapter, I love the way you described each of the emotions like a flavor. I've never looked at it that way before.
FallenRose24 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
LOL! Walking Band-Aid! Awesome! I love that line XD. Your choice of playful nicknames (broccoli-brains, rust bucket) are very comical.

I enjoyed this chapter very much. *waltzes of to read the next*
DeTroyes chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I like that people are starting to write comic book BB & Rae fanfic, especially now that it looks very good that something will actually be happening between them there. I liked this story a lot. Your handling of the characters was very much in keeping with the comic book, yet you also managed to expand upon them very well. I never thought of the possibility that Raven might be part American Indian, but you managed to make it believable and interesting. Looking forward to the sequel!
Waterbook chapter 9 . 8/7/2005
It would be very nice if you put "THE END" at the end of the story(it says "Final Chapter"). It was a sweet story and beautiful.
LoCaD chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
Basic Rule: I am from Germany so expect no perfect English.

aww that was a wonderful Story. great Work on it.

and i though there werent any good BB/Rae Story in the Comics universe here, but you proved me wrong.

The Last Chapter was really emotional.
twisted sweetie chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OMG I loved this story pleez update, pleez! chap # 9 can't be the end! if it were then I would be forced to call you an evil-evil-scrotum-hairy-troll-snogger! I don't want to flame you, but I will if I have to!
palekel chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Great story! And your right, Raven does almost look Native American in the 80's comics, maybe mixed with some Oriental as well. The descriptions of her empathy were fantastic, all the senses tied together... and when she lost it, it would be like a "normal" person sudenly going blind or deaf. i never thought about Gar/Raven getting together, but since the cartoon and the new comic run, they seem to be the best match for each other.

Eagerly waiting for the sequal, or any other work you might do.

kel

Hail Eris!
KTHunter chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Hello everyone! I am posting responses to all reviews at the top of Chapter Two. Thanks for the reviews!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
Wow that was great. I really like how you wrote this, the style was impeccable, the layout was fantastic, the concept and general story-line was one of the best I've seen. This is truly a work of art. I never use expressions like that, but it really fits when describing THIS masterpiece. And that's just what it is, art, not just a story but ART. I never thought I'd read somthing this good. A sequel would be AWESOME. Please write one, I'm definatley putting you on author-alert and my favorites lists. Wow, did I mention that this was great. Alot of stories have crapy endings, they just don't fit, or are incomplete or inadiquate. But this worked, really really well. I really hope that you'll make a sequel with Thunder Horse, hopefully Raven/BeastBoy centric again.

Yours Truly,