Reviews for Wedding Night
misspink22 chapter 1 . 8/22
wat kind of fanfic is this?
tsubaki410 chapter 1 . 3/8
Yhis was really sweet. I mean, Goku may be strong, but he's also really innocent, and it was nice to see that Chi-Chi loves him enough to walk him through the steps of their first time without getting angry or impatient.
orangetreekenshinfan chapter 1 . 2/28
My absolute favorite wedding fan fic.
SaVrAiNoiR chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was absolutely adorable!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
that was so cute! and goku was so clueless as always.
Mitsu Flame chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
aw, that was so cute!
Justin Adams chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Good job, very romantic, sexy, and descriptive.
Invader Zim chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Kasey Sanada chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
I loved it! You actually kept Goku in character! You the bomb!
Lady Goku chapter 1 . 6/12/2001 sweet, adorable, deliciously and devastingly sexy Goku. Sure he can be dumb at times, but heck there is always that devil in all of us, ne? Great story!
La Reina chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Great story. I thought it was funny when he innocently pointed out that she didn't have "balls".
gokusgirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
You put Goku and Chichi in perfect character! This story was so sweet and funny! Bravo! -
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
ooooohhhhhhhh! that was soooo adorable and cute! how could you think anyone would flame that? your such a good author!
Wargene chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Humm... Disturbing, very disturbing. Too bad I would have though Goku would do some things on his own, you know by instinct. But maybe it really happened this way the first time. I mean, for a man who lived his entire childhood in the forest, it is normal to be unaware of many things. Somehow, Chi-chi learned all this. I guess she had an father not scared of explaining it. Interesting first-person perspective. Damn... I shouldn't have read that fic while listening to hard music. I guess it ruined the feeling. D'oh ! You're great at details, I like it ! maybe it was even too decent for a normal lemon ! Who cares ? WHOOOOHAAAAAAAAAA !
Miraichichi chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
that was a very good fanfic. um i guess i want to say that didn't seem fun having to explane everything the first time. but well, the second was good right? heh Goku is sexy he just can't help it.