Reviews for Change of Command
Snorty1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great as always
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I'm certainly glad you found that old hard drive. This is a very nice little story. I wish it had included the chess game.
enahma chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
A very well-written story, thanks!
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Poor Spock. Very well written. Thank you.
Spirits2478 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I like this please continue with this I have always looked for stories about Kirk and spocks first meetings.
sevter chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Hi!

I've only recently discovered the Star Trek fandom, due to the release of the recent movie and I am delighted to have come across your stories. I haven't actually read all of them yet but I love "Officer Material" and "For the Good of the Service". I adore the way you outlined Spock and Pike relationship and how, despite or perhaps because of their profession, they despise the change in the status quo. Thank you for sharing.
spocktreky chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was really good. poor, poor spock. :(
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
love the early Kirk and Spock interaction.
n9voc chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I enjoyed this piece very much. It shows that Spock really isn't much more than a teenager by Vulcan standards. Typical of "teen" perceptions, he feels his refuge is gone, not seeing the potential of the new relationships that this new Captain and Crew will bring to his life. This is the same man who will tell Captain Kirk later "I have been, and will always be - your friend.". This story adds depth and realism to the beginning of the relationship. Another EXCELLENT read - Recommended!

'nuff said
One Hit Wonder chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That's sad. :(
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This was a rather interesting piece in that it seemed to cut off somewhat abruptly. I was hoping to read about the game as well and see what happened next. Your writing is quite excellent as usual, and the descriptive nature of it produced a delightful picture of Spock's quarters and thoughts. I liked the description of the Enterprise as home and how Kirk was changing its status as such.

I would be very pleased if you were to continue this piece, but if it is very much meant to end as it does and you want it that way, then naturally you would leave it alone. Good job.
dawn2dusk chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I really liked this vignette. I had never thought about the transition it would be from Pike to Kirk. I think you really captured how it would be from Spock's view point. I would love to read about Spock's transition from this point to best-friend or Kirk's view of things.
Darkover chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This was such a good story that I am very glad you saved it! You have a fine writing style, and you do an excellent job of charaterization. Thanks for posting this. Sincerely, Darkover
SR918 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Just wanted to drop off a quick note to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. I like these little glimpses that show a more human :) side to the characters we know so well. Given that I really find the Kirk/Spock friendship so intriguing, this was a nice look at how things must have started out. I like how you point out Spock's change resistance even if he wouldn't even admit it to himself. Anyway, I am off to read more of your stories.
Stormyrose chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Not bad. Spock seems in-character, too. That's hard to do.