Reviews for Cambiare por el migliore
Shadow Fey chapter 1 . 4/5
Please update
oh my god i am shaking with laughter
fishy song oh my god
i can't stop laughing
harry as a cat is just too adorable
Kittens Kat chapter 16 . 2/11
YOU MIX JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF FUNNY WITH SERIOUS AND I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
KatzeIason69 chapter 16 . 1/3
you know this would really be a great story if you would update it and finish it. I know me and some other's really want to know what will happen with harry as a cat. so please try to update it ok. :)*
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Writing style is average and the plot makes little sense. I'm dropping this story.
pikachucat chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
awesome more please
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Please update soon. Really enjoying yoru story!
The Dancing Bear chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
I'm curious how the relationship with James and Severus is going to unfold, and what will happen between Narcissa and Lucius and Harry and Lucius?
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Um, wat? Did Sev just sniff a book? Did you siriusly just make Sev sniff a book? LOL
I'm starting to get the feeling that Sev and Draco can understand Harry because maybe their animagus forms are cats as well? That would make a bit of sense. And Sev's sudden interest in leather books, like Harry. That is just too hilarious!
lovelessboy chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
naplosion? that is so hilarious.
unknown chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
this story is very confusing and slow and long and boring. I don't really get what you are trying to get out of this story. I don't like it how each time I read a chapter, I felt like you are trying to make harry sound like he is stupid and not understand the situation he is in.
destany-black-salvatore-pan chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
PLS PLS PLS PLS REVIEW ! I really enjoy this story.
Living-In-Bliss chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Oh My Rowling! This fic is amazing, it cannot stop here! Please come back and carry on writing! I love it too much to let it go!
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
lol
JosiScharman chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...