Reviews for Burned by the fires of a Galaxy aflame
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Posted 11 January 2013, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

KOTOR spanning from Dantooine on: The adventure begins

The piece is well done, portraying in the first chapter the final moments before the young man puts on his robes and accepts the Jedi order.
Moi chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I had completely forgotten about this story as a number of years has passed. You know, you're right. Your review was accurate and sincere and not self-serving, so bravo. It was never a story I was heavily invested in so it shows.

I'm no expert in the English language, but I'm pretty sure the adjective is "amateurish."

Anyhow, keep up the good reviews. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
If you're going to pile up the Gary-Stus, at least use Revan. Your characters are flat and uninteresting. You often make jumps in time rather than actually writing out the sequence of events, or even just explaining what happened during the 'time-jump.' For future reference, please work on that. You're better with progression and description in scenes than most, but your style is amateur.
Thug-4-Less chapter 31 . 5/29/2007
Yup. This would be a hilarious anime version of KOTOR. HI-larious.
Rogue chapter 29 . 12/3/2006
Boy, you are full of controversy, girl.

This has a nice anime feel to it. I can see that your co-writers know their stuff. It's good you brought a bit of Tankios out and fleshed out the minor characters.

Keep the faith.
Valerian Spellcaster chapter 28 . 11/28/2006
problems.

Valerlan Spellcaster is trying to steal my identity and now, they are trying to steal my stories. I would be very much obliged if you would go to my forums and read my proof that Valerlan is not me. I am sorry to cause you all the pain - I truly am. But this must be stopped soon.

By the way, if you have nothing good to do, I would also be very much obliged if you will drop a review at Valerlan's 'stories' stating that it is I who wrote them all and not Valerlan. An abuse report would do well also if you have the time.

My sincere apologies and I bid you all adieu for now,

Valerian.
Valerian Spellcaster chapter 29 . 11/28/2006
Everyone, my deepest apologies for intruding.

I am Valerian Spellcaster and please, go to my Chit-chat forums and see my proof that I am not Valerlan Spellcaster. They are trying to
Kendoka Girl chapter 29 . 11/28/2006
FYI, I did a little investigation and the previous entry is the result of an individual's personal conflict with another writer over a forum. As a result of the flamer's personality flaws, they decided to steal Valerian Spellcaster's identity and target anyone associated with the her.

This is basically a sad spam attack.
Spam Master 2007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Your writing seems decently mediocre on an amateurish level (i.e. comparable to a young teen just starting out). You need a great deal of improvement, however, as your inexperience blatantly shows through on so many levels. Since I am fourteen, I know quite a bit more about writing than you, and it would behoove you to seek my advice. Please feel free to visit me in this forum because it is quite evident to me that you need someone with my level of expertise to help you:

w -fanfiction -net / ft / 603548 /23588 / 1/

(In case you are not intelligent enough to figure it out, you need to replace the dashes with dots and remove the spaces, or just visit use the “homepage” link on my profile page).

I do not even look at review replies, so please visit the forum at the above address to forward any of your comments to me.
PadawanMage chapter 28 . 11/3/2006
I guess celebrity sucks, even if you're also a Sith Lord. ;-)

Oh man, why do I get the idea the Yuthura is going to hit on Jon? Will he have to sleep with the enemy to get in the Academy?
Dante-Raven chapter 28 . 10/23/2006
This particular chapter gives me the whole 'calm before the storm' approach and it really is mind boggling how you've brought these characters so far into the storyline with their personal achievements and failings, and how it all adds to the rich texture of the general game line. Right now the whole chapter strikes me as they're all at a crossroads and Jon, epsecially, can't seem to figure out where this will all take him. I can't wait to see what you folks do next.
Thug-4-Less chapter 28 . 10/22/2006
I didn't even know you posted a new chapter.

I'm liking the silent tension, and not so silent tension, that has sunk its fangs into the crew.

I'm a little confused about when exactly Sano got so much stronger and learned so much. Maybe it's because my memories bad but I don't recall him learning that much. Or else it happened so quick I missed it.

Anyway, keep 'em coming.
Trillian4210 chapter 24 . 10/19/2006
I am way overdue (by three chaps by my reckoning) and am too tired now to read the others properly, but I just want to say I loved this chap, and I love how your style embodies real Star Wars feelings and realities.

You infuse the action with so much of the essence of the SW world. I can't better describe it, suffice to say there's an inherent nobility in your style and a purity to all things SW in your work. Nicely done.
Son Kenshin chapter 28 . 10/19/2006
Kind of dark for Jon to do that to those innocent people, eh? And Sano shouldn't have learned the Two Layered Punch until he met Jian on Korriban. Anyway, excellent chapter.
l0ngshotOR chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I like the way you're writing Bastila, now, I need to keep reading.