Reviews for The X Evolution
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
nice
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 6 . 1/16/2013
nice keep going its good
BarockEntertainment chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is looking very good !
Stormgirl415 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
This story is great, I think you did a really good job characterizing, well, everyone. The premises was interesting and I can't wait to see where this goes in the sequel (actually, I'm kind of hoping this is a series, this is really really good...) You write very well, and I can't wait to see more. Thanks for the great read!
SuperNekofan chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Oh~! This story seems quite interesting! You really like twins don't you? America and Canada, these two... :D Please update soon!
Ellisama chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
I LOVE IT

MORE!
digiwriter1392 chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
interesting idea
kouichi-kun chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
that was so sweet. and it was very funny how scott drives!lol! bye!
guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2005
I really like this story. I love the idea of the twins being mutants and I think that the nicknames suit them so well. The only complaint that I have is about Kurt's accent. You really don't need to use so many "v's". You only need them in place of a "w" but other letter like "r", "l" and "f" don't need a "v" in place of them. It's just too difficult to read, and German's really don't talk like that. Other than that slight problem, this story is the BEST!
Pyromancer chapter 6 . 11/29/2005
Magneto's name is Eric Magnus Lehnsherr.
athenaswings chapter 6 . 11/3/2005
good story i'm waiting for the next chap. though i got the feeling that the one controlling Kouichi is Duskmon even if you said no digimon
raven2547 chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
yo i no where you live so hurry up or you no wat will happen
Kari Minamoto chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
Love the story and can't wait for the next episode! I want to know what happens.

Just a nitpick that would be to a good idea to proof your homophones. I saw that you used "seam"- like the seam of a shirt, a ridge or vain, instead of "seem" which is used in \seems like, appear, look like. Thought you just might want to be aware since it would make the writing more professional.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
cheerful-pinkstar chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
Did i ever tell you how much i love your fics? Can't wait for the next episode...
Angel Spirit chapter 6 . 10/6/2005
LOL, hehe, I wasn't going to freak out on you with the "END" part that you had there! This is way to big of a story plot to have it all done in just a few simple chapters, so I had the feeling that you might try to do something like that...-~ Can I say 'aw' at the whole brotherly love scene that you had between Kouji and Kouichi? I could really picture that scene in my head-it was really well done! I'm loving how 'real' you're making this crossover seriously I think that this is becoming one of my favorite fics. LOL, I also loved the comment that Kurt gave to Takuya when he said that Kouji looked scarier than Wolverine did...that...that was *priceless*! Can't WAIT for the next installment that you're working on, and now I thinkith that I shall stop rambling here (lol, though I have the feeling you don't mind my ramblings since I'm telling you just how awesome this fic is, ne? *glomps author*) and go and work on my own fics...I think that reading this chapter has kind of helped spur my own immagination once more...LOL, you always seem to bring out a chapter just when I feel like I need something to inspire my muses...and I thank you for that! -