Reviews for Chess Game
Wicked-Jedi-Charm chapter 7 . 1/6
This book was absolutely AMAZING! I'm so happy it's not the end! I'm not sure I would have been able to bare not knowing what happens next! I look forward to the sequel! You're writing is AWESOME!
Udontneedtoknow chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
I died that WAS SOOO GOOD!
Udontneedtoknow chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Awwww
Idontwannaknow chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Wait!15722...not 25...
A New Fan chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
I am absolutely in love with this story! My favorite villian has always been Slade and Raven my favorite titan, being honest in the past I don't know if I ever thought to see them them as a pair until it was suggested in another story.( A Beast boy and Raven story.) Although, I have to say I adore this pairing. I absolutely love the idea of Slade and Raven being together. I used to believe that my OTP was Beast Boy and Raven, but this (along with other stories) has definitely persuaded me otherwise. They stayed in character and they were perfect together. All of the beauty in their relationship sprouting from a simple game of chess. They compliment each other so well and one could tell the relationship between them was effortless it was just perfect. The fact that they have such a sad past and are the only one able to truly comfort one another was just another thing showing they were meant to be. Yeah the age difference, (Personally I don't think it's all that bad, she'll be legal soon right haha.) but does that matter when one is immortal. I also love how it was slow process with them accepting each other and then their relationship going from hating one another, to learning that they actually care for one another as friends and then more. Realizing that those strange feeling they were feeling for one another was love. The sweet gestures stole my heart from them sharing their past, the beautiful orchid, them feeling safe with one another, and then finally running away together. The writing was enchanting along with the amazing plot. Their similarities bringing them together and the realization of their forbidden love ( Although, the idea of forbidden love is seen as clishe. I absolutely love the idea of forbidden love.) You're simply an artist with this craft. You're grammar, thought not perfect (when is grammar perfect for anyone) you have barely any mistakes and it's a very very enjoyable read. The story flows, characters are great, plot is amazing, ending is pefect. You're amazing author and I'm very excited to read more of your stories. Thanks for the story.
- Best Wishes A New Fan
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2015
ohhhhhhhhhh so sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i love this story i always loved the thought of raven secretly metting Slade just to be around him and that they would be together happy IN THE END
lola chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
please hurry I am exited out of my wits it is a great story so please hurry
lola chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
I love it can there be a seqal
HDWren chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
My friend sent me a link to this story, and it is absolutely brilliant.
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
This isn't sweet, but it is.. charming. A ruthless and cunning villain like Slade is even cooler when he's civil to his enemies. :D
usagifriend chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
So beautiful
Raven chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
i love you you fic :D
continued,,,,pliiiiissss?
girlpod50000 chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
oh my god so so so good so cute i loved it and your writing style is really cool
Zatara chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Ahhh I loved it! You stayed true to all the characters, it wasn't too short or too long, it was beautiful thank you so much for writing! Keep writing, your style is wonderful!
flameslavier chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I found this story amazing
Slade is my favorite titan villain and Raven is my favorite titan
Anyway, the story is great