Reviews for Four Months
Dani.777 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I like your story I have to said that I normally get bored when the story's mention baby's but you catch my interest is well written and you put a good dialog between them funny,sexy and we'll sometimes grim.
well I just have to said thank you for the story even if you have written this a long time

dani
DeleteThisAcctPls chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Nice :)
thetoysoldierdies chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I am astonished this only has 37 reviews, now 38. This fic was very well written, and I cannot even explain how much I truly enjoyed this story. The characters of Hannibal and Clarice remained in true character throughout, and seemed so life-like to me that I actually momentarily forgot this was a fan fic, and not a story by Thomas Harris himself.

Really, really well done.
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, wow! I never thought about fanfic for Hannibal Lector. Honestly, Anthony Hopkins made him a little titillating with his wits, his subtle humor, his open disdain of pretention, and his admiration of intelligence and truthfulness. But, I even though I felt that flutter of interest, I never could get completely past the storyline as set forth in the movies of him being a serial killer/cannibal; although there were certain moments that quite swept me away, I always came back down to earth.

So, after reading some of your Jayne/River fanfic in Firefly, coming to your page, I was intrigued trying to picture how you would have handled the Hannibal Lector ship. May praises rain down on you, cause this one story by you has truly brought me over into this fandom. You captured so much of the characters perfectly. In fact, I feel you have a closer grasp on Hannibal's characterization than on Clarice's as opposed to one of the other comments your reviewers left. I could actually hear Anthony Hopkin's voice as I read your story and word choice. That dry voice changing inflection with his words to Clarice. You have truly created a great work here. And I started reading through other of your Hannibal/Clarice fanfic and have found myself thoroughly enjoying them.

Now, you have probably ruined this ship for me in reading other authors. LOL! I can't even imagine how anyone else can come close to your grasping of word choice and sentence construction for Hannibal's conversations, the interplay of communicaton between him and Clarice that I have also found in your other Hannibal/Clarice fandom, or the internal dialogue and thoughts that so define his character. (Should I be worried that you seem to have so close an understanding of that personality?, :D )

Thank you so much for deciding to enter into this fandom. You have truly added to the category and given me a worthy start to compare every other story in this fandom to.

Karen
jags chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm afraid this isn't your best work. I bit wordy. I much enjoy your other works though.
Piratechief chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very nicely done, this story was very cute and refreshing :)
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG. This is most likely the best Silence of the Lambs fan-fiction I ever read. You writing was so, so very good, and your characterization was so amazing that I sometimes actually thought that Hannibal was right beside me reading aloud. That's ridiculous, sure, but it is indescribable how well you got into their heads, especially Hannibal's. I myself find him much harder to get into than Clarice.

There were some really good punch lines, much like the characters give them, like this: '"Well, I'm not comfortable calling you anything else, Doctor Lecter. Believe it or not, I call you that out of respect. Whereas I get the distinct feeling when you address me as Agent Starling you're being sarcastic."'

Very good job on writing this indeed!
AnonymousCookieMonster chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
wow this is an amazing story truly great are you thinking of doing a follow up sequel because this is amazing
colourcolour chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Great story!
JillieJo chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This was wonderful! It scared me when he had sex roughly with her. I wonder if that is something she should worry about?

Thank You!
geneticafashion chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
well

i think its a bit late for me you know

to leave a review

but i really loved it

just amazing

i love hannibal

i feel theres a human part in him something

(not just the fact that he is a cannibal)

that makes him special

really a great fic
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Wow. Congratulations, this is epic! I didn't know that there was a seperate section for Hannibal from Silence of the Lambs. I found it whilst flicking through your fics, actually. Glad I did so, there seem to be more of them in this section. And once more, wow. I really, truly, honestly congratulate you. That was one LONG fic.

I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially the progression of thie relationship and the near perfect canon-ness of both characters (or as much as could be expected writing such a family-orientated story). The setting of Chicago was well chosen. You can tell when someone has actually set foot in thier settings, the description instantly becomes much more vivid and realistic. Anyway, it was great, enough said; I shall stop waxing lyrically on.

I do agree with one of the other reviewers in that the ending was a bit odd. I wasn't sure if it was an epilogue, or something terrible was going to happen and ruin everything. Thankfully not, as the case was. It would have been far too sad after such a long fic, and so much investment by the reader, to kill of Starling or her baby. Oh, and I do like your choice of name. My little sister's name, Laura. A good fit, however tempting H's preference would have been to use.

I'm really sorry for the length of this review, but I felt the length of the fic called for it. Well done, again.

Silver.
shoplifterette chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I can't believe it took me so long to find this gem of a story. I loved every word of it! :)
little starling fly chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Absolutely fantastic. I loved it, and the way you portrayed the advancement of their relationship seemed very realistic. One thing though-I think it would have been better had you left out the epilogue-type ending, where Clarice gives birth. "Oddly, she felt safe in the one place she should feel most unsafe - in Hannibal Lecter’s arms." That seemed to be the best ending. I was left completely satisfied with that, but the epilogue just left me with questions. Anyway, fantastic job, both with plot, details, and realism.

marie
Darkmaster2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Awesome story, This is the first Hannibal story I've ever read, and this is just awesome!