Reviews for Reality
bec chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice. Interesting concept...haven't read one like this.
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I absolutely love that even your dark fics have hope at the conclusion. That all the way through you want to cry, or scream or throw something - but at the end there is a conclusion and you leave us with a hope. Similar to how the series leads us except far more brilliantly and with a beginning in hope as well as an end.

Thanks Jen
DustyTowers chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Well this is just a fantastic breath of fresh air. I love the S/J pairing, and this analysis of their potential to fail is just brilliant. I really enjoyed this, it felt real and very honest indeed.
aries03 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I like this. It's completely different from the normal sam/jack fics, and that's kind of nice.
SeedC chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Wow.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I often say that I like fics you have to work for. Maybe there's a bit in another langugae that you have to plug into google, or an obscure character you have to look up. This fic's the same way. It's better because they had to work for it. I'm really glad you still got them together at the end. That's the only part that struck me as untrue; they weren't made for each other after all. I can accept that they were just stupid no problem. Anyway, lovely darkfic. It's going on my favorites list.
joyousremake chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
that was so kick ass its not even funny... seriously though, thanks for the change, it gets repetitive with all the he retires they have sex get married end of story stories but this one still ends on a happy note, eh sort of, and it was awesome... keep up the good writing...

much love

kiwi
sissybear chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i love it!
lennielight chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Really great. A nice touch of reality.
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Good chap!
Questionablelight chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Excellent, very realistic and I thank you for that, its nice to have a break from the mushy, fairytale like stories which run riot around this place, although they are fantastic too, its nice to see a story like yours to balance it out once in a while. Keeping S/J from being to idealistic.
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Aw...that's a gratifying ending...you had me worried there, for a bit ;) But I like the story lots, and it's told well, like always.

-sil
Anunnaki chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow. That was brilliant. I love the push and pull. Very well done!
WarmTea chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow, I don't think I have ever read a darker, yet still romantic, about the Jack/Sam relationship that was so wonderfully written.

Great job!
sophiedb chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I like this. Nice and realistic, not the usual saccharine mushiness - which is also fun to read, but just a little too fairytale. Thanks :)