Reviews for The Big Three
mrsMxyzptlk chapter 1 . 4/13
This is a great insight into their relationship. And I love the ending.

I'm a little surprised, though, at what Clark's upset over. It sounds like Superman proposed, she said yes, and then he told her that he's Clark, at which point she changed her mind. That's pretty backwards. It makes me wonder just what their relationship was really like. And given that she knew to call Bruce, maybe she knew that he was Batman, like in the Batman and Superman the Animated Series crossover.
Renegade Hero chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Awww, that was so cute! Poor Clark, how could she do that to him?! Bruce comforting Clark was sweet, then all the stupid fights they had was funny. Only best friends can be like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Lol
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
"What? World domination? "
hahaha
priceless
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I'm a little late.
Ten years late.
But I laughed, and I needed the laugh.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Love it haha The Big Three
NelumboGryffindor chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Awesome story.. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Awesome.
I love those three as best friends.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I don't think this needs an M rating. Unless I've horribly misread some subtext, this story would only need a T.
monsta-starr chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Lolz Diana so clueless xD I like this one shot its so regular for our heros;D
Starlight226 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Adorable. :)
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I was complaining to a friend about the death of Trinity as I loved it in DCnU and she sent me a link to this fic. Thank you for bringing back memories of how the Trinity should be. I wish I could read more stuff like this.
Converted chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was nice. That was completely and effortlessly nice.

I can just see those three conversing in my head! It's so great! This was an amazing story and I enjoyed it from start to finish.
peach-kitten chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I absolutely love this! AGSAGUSGASOIHAHSOA! Haha, a story about the rumor of Batman and Superman would be funny!
h8onme.x chapter 1 . 1/28/2011