Reviews for Bad Seed
QueenCaroline chapter 10 . 6/16/2007
Really like this, please update soon. It's nice to see a jay centric story that isn't a romance for a change :P
Darkstar chapter 10 . 9/22/2006
Absolutely love this story but I was wondering if you were ever going to update.
xxScreamingInsidexx chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
Ineresting, I love your style of writting It's like your totally in the mind of the character. You think every thought. Very unique.
Darkstar chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
I love this story. You rarely get to see Jay in stories where he is not one-dimentional, so I hope that you update soon.
Shannon chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Excellent chapter. I particulary liked how Ilse was going on about how her brother was out of jail while Jay was there. It played out smoothly and very believable.
Trust Nobody chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Powerful story, I mean it. You really nailed the way I think that Jay would act in those circumstances.
TheKillerIsMe chapter 8 . 7/18/2005
Talk about a powerful chapter. The emotion was so strong. I think you've really nailed how Jay's character would truly be in that situation. Great job. Keep it up.
TheKillerIsMe chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
Wow, this is really good. I love the way you've written this story.
barelyalive chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
although i am a HUGE i mean HUGE jay/emma fan. this is great
crashetburn chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
You don't snort heroin. It's injected. Still, cool to see an explanation of "What the fuck is up with Jay?"
Heartless.Forever chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
Jay is my favorite, and i like this alot.
barelyalive chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
it's sad :\

but i like it a lot.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
This is well written and has a good sense of Jay's character.

However, the story itself would be better if your distain for certain characters and bias toward others didn't bleed through so much.
VoodooBat84 chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
I really love this story so far. All of your stories are great. I can't wait for the next update.
unleashmysoul chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
I'm not really a fan of stories with New students, but this story is amazing. I like how your keeping it about Jay and not switching to a POV that can't be understood. The way your writing flows is unmatched. It pulls you deep into the story as if you were only a step behind Jay's step, or sitting in a movie theater seat inside his mind watching his inner demons battle it out on a big screen. This story is now one of my top five favorites. I hope your next update comes soon!