Reviews for Stay By My Side
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
This is definitely amusing. Well, this story has more humor than romance, but I'm not complaining. At least they were married... and kissed. XD

I really loved this story. And this made me love Sain more. XD

I enjoyed and loved this very much.
LilyAceThompson17 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Well... I still enjoyed it nonetheless. I hope they'll finally make their feelings public. XD

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
It doesn't feel too choppy for me. It looks right.

Gotta love how Kent was reminiscing about their conversations. Oh, Sain... why do you have to push Kent? XD

LilyAceThompson17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Gotta love Sain's company, Kent! XD

Anyway, this chapter is not boring as you think. For me, it was amusing, especially with the interaction between Sain and Kent. Ah... Sain, he's really likable despite he annoys me at being a flirt at times. XD

DurzoBlint chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
My only complaint is that it is too short :)
Joesiph chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Actually there's nothing wrong with this chapter. I loved how Kent stays the same and trys to leave. That's JUST like him! Please keep up the good work. God bless!
Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
Hah. Poor Sain.

It's not your best work, but considering you had Writer's Block (which should be in the Medical Dictionaries), I think you managed rather well!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

-Manna
Wyrmseeker chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Well, I finally got around to finishing this, and I must say, it's a lot better than I expected. Kent and Lyn were not very out of character at all; you managed to make it all work. That's what makes your stuff so great. The last two chapters of this piece were excellent. The only problem was the inclusion of Sain; he and his scenes definitely felt tacked-on in the end. But other than that, this was fantastic work. I understand that you're working on FE9 now, but please get another FE7 fic going soon! (FE8 was fun, but lacked a strong story, and FE9 just lacked everything that made the others good... Sorry for editorializing in a review, I just wanted to tell you why I don't read your FE9 fics.)
Tenni chapter 4 . 3/10/2006
Hee hee. Sain really does deserve it. But knowing him, he will find a way out of having responsibility. He'd probably go begging Kent on one knee to keep visiting and helping. But that was so beautiful, how Kent got all caught up in his passion and kissed Lyn. *Dreamy sigh* I hope to read another Fire Emblem story from you.
Kent13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Great story. You spelled Emphasis wrong though, minor mishap. Sain is funny :)
Auteur87 chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Well... this review is certainly a late one. I do have to apologize for this... I did see this epilogue awhile ago, but I told myself I'd review it later and then promptly forgot about it. Hope this can make up for it slightly...

You've always had a distinct writing style, one that I've never quite seen duplicated anywhere else on this site. It was definitely present in this story, and it definitely made this story a lot more enjoyable to read. As always, you've got your occasional humor, your touching romance scenes, and a little bit of your trademark cheesiness in here too. :P It's all very well put together, and you've definitely got a good story on your hands here.

All in all, it's nice to see that you're still writing. :) I haven't gotten a chance to check out your new story "Ribbon" yet, but I'll make sure to take a look at it when I get the time. College is a bit time-consuming, as you see. :/

Keep up the good work,

~TheOneAndOnlyT~
RZX chapter 4 . 1/25/2006
Great story..funny and sweet.

Looking foward to your Rennac/L'Arachel Fic.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Oh mi gosh! That was so adorable! _
bakaSchalanekochan chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
yep. better ending that time around. _0 haha stupid sain. serves him right for being some stupid idiotic pervert... *glares at sain, he hides in a corner* anyway, i loved your story!
Wandering Cat chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
I barely remembered the fic! Luckily, it clicked in before I ignored it. Anyway, good work. I loved the joke thing, for I do not like Sain and enjoy seeing him frightened. But above that was the part where Kent actually said he loved Lyn; it was one of those times where you just wanna combine "BWAHAHAHA!" with "AW!", but can't. Again, great chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »