Reviews for In Exchange For What?
damonmysaviour chapter 1 . 8/31
Loved this fic! Just wish it was longer I was addicted
DarlaQ chapter 1 . 7/7
No, just no. Rhett would have never raped Scarlett, and if he had, she would never forgive him. And besides Rhett already loved her when she asked him for the money so half of your story just don't make sense.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 6/28
Brilliant sexy romantic saga. All characters written in context to the original. Thank you for writing and sharing.
chuchud chapter 1 . 3/1
he raped her. yeah, he was drunk and he was sorry, but he souldn't excure himself by saying that he was jealous or that he will hurt her as long as she is in love with ashley. this isn't actually a good excuse. sorry
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 1 . 1/26
Great story
VanessaHolliday chapter 1 . 1/3
WONDERFUL. Love S&R char devmt, their clever repartee, and your plotline marvelous from the beginning up til when R forces S. Wish that scene could have been chgd so no rape was involved. Although frustrated and jealous, it seems out of char for Rhett, so tender and loving in other scenes, to cross that line. (Why not have R use his physical strength to hold S as he seduces her body until she is forced to admit -out loud- she wants him not Ashley.) And then for R not to remember what he did (?) - what a missed opportunity to see him plagued by guilt for his behavior, while S could be questioning who she really is attracted to/loves. Also S doesnt seem to ever have had the realization that, contrary to her girlhood dreams, Ashley isnt her knight in shining armor, R is (he's the one she leans on afterall); which should lead her to realization that she is in love w R (but never stated in her words or thoughts here). Agree with other reviewers some phrasing is out of period (one ex: boyfriend v beau or suitor). Overall a wonderful story...looking fwd to reading more by you
bellawu chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
this is the longest one shot story and the most beautiful gone with the wind fanfic i ever read :) thank you
1cecat chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
this is how scarlett should have been in their relationship. i feel like this kind of set-up would have been better for their marriage. i do like this scarlett better than MM's scarlett. they're similar, but this one is more rational/normal/less crazy, haha.
Saelia chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
love the story! one tiny thing (although i know this was written a while ago) - the use of "boy friend" tends to be jarring because it doesn't fit the period.
crazycute89 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
So, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't immensely enjoy your story but I'd also be lying if said that I wasn't very disturbed with the aftermath of the rape scene
Soul93 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This was far too short! Lol wonderful story in fact I love ur spin off way better then Scarlet by A. Ripley
brkfstattiffys chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great story! I also wondered how tthings might play out if Rhett had accepted her offer at the jail. I like that you gave Scarlet a reason to appreciate Rhett earlier. It's heartbreaking that she doesn't see it until Melanie's deathbed in the movie.
linasnowy chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Nice! But somehow I find that there's no Scarlett's declaration of love? Moreover, I thought that there is Wade and Scarlett must have bedded with Charles. It is still confusing, but good!
Alita258 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I think I read this like two years ago, I didn't review back then, but I've been improving in that aspect. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy this, and also your other story "Gone with the Wind Retold" You have quite an interesting take of the characters. Hope to read more of your GWTW stories soon.
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
A beautiful story. I loved how you wrote about Rhett's feelings for Scarlett and how they progressed from simple caring to love. This is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful fanfictions I've read so far :)