Reviews for Beauty Is Within Us
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Actually i already knew who is the murderer cause the victime in chapter 2 ( i think) was about to shout WILSON but he was killed
RavenBensonRoth chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
U can't finish there what happens next and wat happens to Raven
DoctorAmelia chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Any time you'd like to update? Please? *puppy face*
kevhoutz chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
I like where this chapter is headed.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Um... Yeah it's 2014 and yeah I don't see any progress on updating. Please please please tell me you are thinking about coming back?!
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
i'm starting to think that Wilson is Kori.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
okay, okay, okay... it is flippin 2012! please tell me that you are going to update this SSOOONNN! please! this is a freakin awesome story; and i rearlly want to see it continued! puppy dog eyes? .
krazieneko chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
i thought you were gonna finish this story! It's been some years now when are you planning to finish or are you're not going to? I love this story and i want an ending! Did college life take you away from writing? Please finish writing this! I need to know if raven's going to be ok! I need to know if richard's going to save her from slade! Slade better not do anything to her! Please update really really soon! It's a command and a plead!
yooniessi chapter 12 . 1/15/2012
;_; Please continue, update!
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Interesting... :)
Anna Marie chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
COME ON! FINISH THE D*** STORY!
RobRaealltheway chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Love the story so far! Please don't let Slade do anything to raven... besides take her to her father i guess... Or you could have slade tell her about her real father and either see him willingy (and maybe calling robin/Richard) or try to run away or something... Anyways, you HAVE to update RIGHT NOW! please? I NEED to know what happens and how rob and rae end up together, please please please update soon *pouts and gives puppy dog face and a virtual puppy to help me*
edblerd87 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Your so stories really are enjoyable to read! When do you plan finishing this story? I gotta know what happens!
dark goth chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
cooooooliooo
raven x robinrichard 4ever chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
awesome story,LOVE IT! best EVER! NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE IT! I COULD WRITE A BOOK ON HOW GREAT IT WAS!

(SORRY CYBORG) BO YAEH!