Reviews for Glastonbury Tor
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
yay! i love that, HARRY'S THE ANGEL THIS TIME!

beautiful. if anything, i might have wanted more lemon, but it would have ruined the mood, so i applaude your decision.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow!

I love this story!

I really do!
WhiteRoses13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I thought it was cool, but at the end...Harry was too all-powerful for my taste. But it's your story, and I don't flame. At least, i hope I didn't there.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I liked that! Very nice! An angel on earth. Very fitting!
PeaceBeyond chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lol.. veri cute
Warrior God chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
great story
Ryo-sama chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That was awesome! I, like you, am a big fan of Harry/Draco, simply because I find it sweet. I want to congratulate you on a well-written fic, and I hope to read more from you soon! Thank you!
Bellz chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
You have a good grasp on grammar, but you need to work on characterization, dialog, and flow. The plot made sense, but if you'd made Draco and Harry a little less sugary sweet, added more of an edge to Lucius and Voldemort, and maybe removed the bits about Heaven, Hell, and fairies the story would have been greatly improved.

To keep your characters IC, just continue to read and re-read the books. You can always lable your stories OOC if you're unsure. If you really like ideas that aren't in the books, like fairies ect, just make sure you keep the characters IC and use a realistic premise. For example, if fairies had been introduced in the beginning of the story it would have been a more powerful plot point.

-Bellz-
DyingAngel83 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
The story plot is unique, but the ending is a little abrupt. Nonetheless, this is a great story. :) I love happy endings. _

Cheerz,