Reviews for Paradox
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Pllllllleeeeeease... I beg you. More!
HowAboutForever chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
that disappointing moment when you are looking of a good hermione/luna fic and found one but it's been long forgotten by the writer ) :
grayer chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
more please!
The funny thing about Luna is that her appearances are short.

Though her character may seem OOC to some people to me it's like your filling in the blanks that may arrive before or after her short appearances, and characters are supposed to be complex-especially someone like Luna- so what little you do add I think is a crafty way of inputting what you think of her character as.

I once read on another blog that Luna was supposed to be the foil to Hermione. Apparently they are characteristically similar yet in extremely different yet similar ways. So I guess if you think you're getting OOC with Luna just think to yourself- What would Hermione think? and do something that's similar yet an outlandish version of that.
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
great chapter
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this is a really great first chapter. Both charicters where perfect
codyw1 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Well, this is frustrating. A really nice and well written fic, just left to die alone, unfinished. :(
writeorflight chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Please continue you can't leave me hanging! It is very good so far!
Eurythmatix chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE? You simply can't stop here! Please move on because Im gasping for air right this minute after reading al the chapters! Damn you are sooooo goood! Your writing is fabulous and I love how you write on Luna! You seem to know her inside out! GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2010
You don't need to put this on permanent hiatus, I was actually curious to see where it might lead.
Oh no chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Another hiatus. It seems all stories from the back pages are on a permanent hiatus. This bothers me.
Milo chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
New to this pairing but absolutely loving your story. Luna rocks!
Avarenda chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Very amusing. I'm sad that this seems to have been abandoned.
last white feather chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
this is really funny lol XD I love how Luna one-upped that Michale Corner guy :D
samaramorgane chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
Hope that you gonna the chance to upload!I'm curious to know what would hapen next!
Jonny chapter 4 . 9/8/2008
oh this is looking like such a good story please continue!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »