Reviews for Change
4biddenluv chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
I just started reading your story and I couldn't stop till I finished it! It was absolutely amazing! You wrote them so perfectly in character that each and every sequence you described played out in my head as if I was remembering an actual episode. It was brilliant! I love this couple and I loved your story. I'm so grateful to you for writing this :D I hope you consider writing more for them.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
I love it. I like them as a couple from the very first moment and your fic was not only believable but emotional too
dedw chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This was an excellent story, please continue it when you get the chance
Tzarista chapter 10 . 4/15/2006
another story well done :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I like where you're going with this story and I think you should finish it. I have to give you props, because I've tried to write a story for Queen of Swords but I never know where to start. Way to go!
Anesha chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
THat was beautiful
Roundaboutgrl chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
OMG!OMG! Okay first of all LOVED the update! Second of all i loved the analysis you gave of the T&G (or Grisa as i call it; i know i'm wacky) relationship the previous chapter! Good luck studying!
El Gringo Loco chapter 6 . 1/19/2006
Brisk, well written, unsure if it's ended or not. Among other things, it would be interesting to see Tessa's reaction the next time she meets Grisham socially and vice versa.
kittehdahlin chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
cool story, and i havent exactly read a lot of Quen of Swords fic but this one is just GREAT! i'd so love to see an update here!
lilsmiles chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
yeah the pretender is back baby... great chapter!
Roundaboutgrl chapter 6 . 8/26/2005
Loved it! Absolutely loved it! Great how you manage to keep them in character; keep up the good work!
Roundaboutgrl chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
OMG! Loved it; you have a great imagination!Keep up the good work!
teehee32 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I am really liking this story. I feel so sorry for Tessa. I hope she finds out soon what has really happened. I hope you keep on going with this story. It is great. Hope to see more soon.
Roundaboutgrl chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
Loved it! Gosh, you are absolutely great at this! Grisham being stabbed by the Queen was a scary moment there but the tear part made me want to cry. Anyway, Loved it!
amarie5 chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
no, you can't kill Grisham.

Please tell me you didn't kill him.

Please update