Reviews for Scarecrow
Fiona Fargazer chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Pretty good. I like it, but I thought you were going to go more into his past. Maybe that come later?

Fiona Fargazer
FuckU-Vergana chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
Yay! I love Crane fics and this one is awesome. Your description of after-movie events and your portrayal of personality and feelings of Crane are great! And Crane's idea of associating with The Penguin is brilliant.

On the other hand, you could make chapters a bit longer. Too short chaps make the story to go slowly, I think.

Well, I will be expecting the next chapter. Bye!
Harry Hadouken chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
Bleeding brilliant. Superb story of post Batman Begins and what Crane is up to! PAMS!
angelvamp777 chapter 5 . 7/15/2005
Jonathan is so sad in this one. If he's gonna team up with the penguin then is he gonna wind up as the scarebeast?

It's like he's cursed... :)
AbbyM805 chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
actually this is pretty good, Lie. good going. half of my reviews were flames, but mainly because they were completely plot-less, stupid stories entirely based on inside jokes between the two of us... lol ttyl
AbbyM805 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
you sad, sad little person...

PETEY is not hot! Unless you have a thing for getting murdered and thrown into oceans...
quicksilver2402004 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Excellent! I hope there's more.
Emii chapter 4 . 7/8/2005
This is a really good concept, and a nice filler, but my only qualm is that it moves a little fast. If you Decide to do some padding out and revision, please let me know as I'd love to read it again!
quicksilver2402004 chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
This is really good. I hope you write more.
Crusader Ari chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Great story! The end of that chapter made me feel bad for poor Jonathan. Anyhow update soon!
Mr. Pooch chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Thanks for an update! I really like your story so far, because it tells a good story. I was so angry when they said they hadn't caught him,but this(if it were in the movie) might help that point. Either way: I really like your story!
Mr. Pooch chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
Wow...I thought that would just be a one-shot. Thanks for continuing. I still like this story, and thanks for going on!
Mr. Pooch chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hey! I thought someone would write a Scarecrow story. Thanks! I liked it: you stayed close to the charachter and the movie, which is always good! Nice story.
Grey Wings Bathed in Blood chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
OMG..CONTINUE!-This is getting interesting...I always wondered what happened to to the not-so-good doctor