Reviews for Evolution of the Lost Ground
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I realllllly hate that girl scheris sooooooo annoying!
157yrs chapter 19 . 3/8/2012
This story has so much potential. It's rare for me to find Ryuhou/Mimiori fanfics that I truly enjoy. Please continue it.
rose51794 chapter 19 . 8/17/2010
This is a really good story! Please update!
River1113 chapter 19 . 9/1/2008
I know its been a long time, but please write more? Please!
hitomibishop chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
Yes we're still reading this story! And you havent't updated it since last summer! This is my favorite SCRYED fic...please finish it (Puppy-dog eyes)!
karin23 chapter 19 . 3/1/2008
please please please update. its been so long and i wanna know how everything turns out. great job on the chapters. i love this story.
keemew2 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Cool story, when y agonna up date? I would say more, but I dont' have time to. But I promise, if you update, I will give you a very lengthy review expressing my thoughts adn opinions on such a marvelous wonder such as this. I simply must have an update as Asuka if my fave char and he simply does not get enough love around here.

So please, update soon. I will love you forever.
Child of Phoenix chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
O.o I didn't know Courage thoughs about those types of things...funny though
karin23 chapter 19 . 10/5/2007
im in love with this story. it is one of the best stories i have read on this site. im like on the edge of my seat waiting for an update. please up date soon.

-karin-
Eternal Crystal Rose chapter 19 . 8/6/2007
Um... sorry that I haven't replied to one of the most awesome story! Anyways,...hm...let me put it this way...WHAT? Again that guy Gonso, or is it Gonzo, has come back to get Mimori and to continue his plans of tortured? Man, this guy and his gang need some wopping [sp?] again! And I hope its from Ryuhou. Anyways, awesome chapter again! I did find it interesting learning more about Elian and his past. And, I still can't believe that Cammy and Mimori are kidnapped again!

Now, what's going to happen next? is the question. Well, till your next update!

Eternal Crystal Rose
Vamp-Heart chapter 19 . 8/3/2007
Man oh man that was awesome! I am addicted in the worst kinda way to this story .. I can't wait to read more!
Kanamelover chapter 6 . 7/15/2007
I do kinda wanna see more mimorixKazuma... but I STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
Kanamelover chapter 19 . 7/12/2007
woo THAT WAS SO good i gotta give you props on this! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Kanamelover chapter 18 . 7/12/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Threedaysunrise chapter 19 . 7/11/2007
I couldn't help but snicker at Ryuho's "newly acquired women's intuition..." That's funny ;p

Anyhow, good chapter and good suspense build up.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

-Threedaysunrise