Reviews for Little Conversations
dksaga chapter 34 . 3/17
That was lovely. Absolutely lovely.

I actually couldn't imagine reading this, as Raoul/Meg stories do nothing for me (the obsession's with Erik, you know?) but I'd started Angels&Phantoms and was enjoying it so much that I wanted to drag out the reading of it. This fits the bill. It actually made sense to finish it first, even, because the Erik/Christine bits are rather frustratingly spare and kind of make the craving really hit vibratory levels, so running back to that story after this is really going to be a treat. Might even start that one from the beginning again and actually be a nice person a review more than just once at the end. (I do apologize for that, I did it with your Elysium series as well, which is one of my favorite fanfic pieces ever, by the way, and only reviewed so rarely because you wrote them all so long ago and seem to be out of the PotO-fic business nowadays, so who knows if you get these reviews at all, but anyway ...)

But anyway. You really managed to bring me right into Raoul's head, and Meg's too, though it was really Raoul who was a more difficult head to get into. And you kept it moving well, and I do love feeling like I know these people so well just from reading your story, as Leroux and ALW gave Meg in particular short shrift, and you really turned her into a living, breathing person with your writing.

Really solid stuff. You're a good writer.
As I think I said in one of the Elysium reviews, I wish I liked Glee so that I would be able to appreciate more of your writing. :-)
Broadway Evanescence chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
Love the meg/Erik moment there! It was the cutest thing ever! I love how Erik is just so in character! You really are great with keeping them in character! :)
Broadway Evanescence chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
My moms name is Elise! How cool! Love this chapter!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
So cute! A little baby phantom!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Love it! I love how each character is just on point!
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
nightmarefreak101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
First off , you're writing is exquisite! I an thy roughly in love with your work now! Your wirding and the way you construct your sentences and phrases are perfect ! Also the way you wrote the conversations were typical of the time and quite proper ! I live it so!
Mercy-chan chapter 34 . 10/21/2010
I must say I am in love with this couple now! I always wanted to see Raoul happy and I think Meg would be a perfect match for him. Thanks! :D
Sidney chapter 34 . 10/20/2009
Thank you for the nice story. I sure prefer Erik and Meg pairing. I just don't like Erik with Christine. But other than that the story was awesom.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 34 . 7/24/2008
What a sweet story!
robin cherney chapter 34 . 12/15/2007
i love your story i just wish you keep writing more this story of yours that i just ready.
Eron chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Raoul trying to act like a gentleman in this chapter is so cute. _
KnightCrusader chapter 34 . 5/21/2007
I have just finished this delightful story. I enjoyed it even more than I thought I would. I had read Angels and Phantoms before, and only last week re-read it. This time I decided to give the companion piece a try. Well done! I am off to read your other fics.

Yours, KnightCrusader
chibikaz chapter 10 . 5/4/2007
Hi there. I'm just catching up on your work. So much PoTO fic is such dreck, but I was very much enjoying yours.

And then I hit this:

"And there, in the quiet of his torment, Raoul de Chagny finally came to understand the emotions that must have driven the Phantom into madness-the rage that woke the demon and launched him into action. For in that moment, Raoul fought against the dark temptation to steal Meg away from his rival by any means necessary.

And lost."

And with a gasp, I realized - You're not just Good. You're Effing BRILLIANT. FANTASTIC turns of phrasing in that bit. Excellent sympathy and parallelism. Well done! Bravo!

Cheering,

(and thoroughly hooked on your writing now)

Chibi_kaz
Annie Lockwood chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
this is so far the best r/m fic ever.!