Reviews for The Abyss
Cold-Foxx chapter 25 . 7/20/2005
funny end! loved it. It was great! And i would love to keep reading the other one, and thanks for the proof read(well, for saying yes) I personaly think people will hate it, but that's what i do, i hope you'll like it. It'll be done in about...a day or so. can't wait till your other one!
Cold-Foxx chapter 24 . 7/20/2005
poor Ulrich*cries*why do the good die young?well, update soo, you gotta! you're killing me here! oh, would you like to be a prove reader for a one-shot of mine? if ya do, do i have to e-mail it to you? i've never had a prove reader before, and Ty's grounded from the computer.
Cold-Foxx chapter 22 . 7/18/2005
*cries like crazy* no! not Odd! i need to know if h lives, and if Ulrich wins! update soon!
Cold-Foxx chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
so sorry, but I can't help with the title. I have a one shot that i can't think of name for, and i have some writer's block...gr! anyways, update soon!
Cold-Foxx chapter 18 . 7/15/2005
oh, sorry, i was outta it that night. lol! i do that a lot sometimes...hehe. Anyways, update soon! Love how you can put in romance when there's bad things going on! update! *walks away mumbling "Where's that theropyst, and where's that tranqulizer gun? stupid cat..."*
Cold-Foxx chapter 16 . 7/15/2005
update soon! cliffys burn me! i'm burning!i'm burning, lol!
Cold-Foxx chapter 15 . 7/15/2005
lol, poor Odd! But he did get what he wanted!lol! well, i'm off to read the other chapter!
Cold-Foxx chapter 14 . 7/13/2005
awesome! but spider like things creep my out! blast those scary things to the moon! lol! update soon!

and i'll e-mail you some time to talk if ya want. Ever since my computer crashed, i lost my friend's emails. most of them changed them so i can't get in touch with them.
Snakealien chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
just as good as ever. Keep it up.
Cold-Foxx chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
seems to me that odd and kitty aren't taking to zero, lol! i'm still laughing from that one part with "Who's your Daddy!" it was funny! anyways, i'm glad you started posting up two chapters at a time. update soon!
Cold-Foxx chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
great romance! my life long dream complete...lol! anyways, you have ta update soon!
Lord Maximus chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
Nice

This is getting good

Update as soon as you can.
Cold-Foxx chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
yeah is sure a bad thing! update soon!
Snakealien chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Very good ch. keep it up.
Cold-Foxx chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
thank you ever so much for the spoiler! but now you must update! great chapter, btw.