Reviews for Don't Mess With The Redhead
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
you suck!thats it?kane needed to be tortured you turd
Guest chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
*wails with grief*RANDY!NO NO NO
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
randy... :( you sick bastard kane
Cody101 chapter 12 . 4/14/2006
WOW that was the best story I have read yet ! Bravo hats off to you. you no how to write a good story!
Secret411 chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
wow i never thought about hunter and lita gettin together now it actually doesn't seem like a bad idea and all this that is going on with kane makes it really believeable and i really liked the story i give you4.9 stars out of 5
lita2extreme chapter 12 . 7/30/2005
WOW! You are truly sadistic I love it. Wow if you write anymore more like that you have got to let me kow. As Long as it stars Lita
boscoslover19 chapter 12 . 7/22/2005
the story was great but it broke my heart when randy died. keep up the good work. and im goin to read some of ur other works bc this one was do good.
Daisy Rae chapter 12 . 7/22/2005
I think that Hunter should have just handed the title...as a thank you . I would have especially after all that they had been thru. Rawr, Undertaker *drools*

Awesome story, I loved it and keep up the good work.

And you may want to have someone else read ur story before you post, sometimes you add extra words...but this stiry ricked...Good Work
Demon Spawn chapter 12 . 7/21/2005
Awesome ending to a great WWE story and for once Amy and Hunter can now look forward to raising a great family together. You have certainly made the best Hunter/Lita story that I have ever read and this story ranks up there as one of the best WWE stories period. Great work and good story which deserves a good sequel.
A p o l i a n n e x3 chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
...wow
Demon Spawn chapter 11 . 7/20/2005
With one shot Mark has finally laid to rest his evil brother Kane and saved both Hunter and Amy from ever having to endure the wrath of evil for the time being. Great build-up to this justice chapter and I can't wait to see the conclusion to this great story and I would certainly like to see a sequel to this story published.
Demon Spawn chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
The deaths of Trish Stratus and Randy Orton are just simply too depressing for me to read about. And it is about time for the Undertaker to finally put down his murderous brother for the safety of the entire WWE in the next chapter. I also would like to know where Kane became such a murderous psychopath for I believe that it wasn't just due to Lita but he might have been possessed or something similar to that degree. In all this chapter is the most tragic and it is a burden for me to even review this chapter so please make sure the next chapter does not end on a sad note.
Demon Spawn chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
This story is getting more progressively tragic as the death of Randy Orton draws nearer and closer. Im really getting depressed by all of the tragic things in this story and I only wish that they end at a certain point for all things good or evil must eventually come to an end. In all this chapter is a foreshadow to darker times.
Demon Spawn chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
About time that Kane is finally put down for the time being by Hunter and I am also glad that Dave is ok but I cannot say the same for Randy who may never walk again. In all justice has been carried out for the time being and I just hope that Kane has once and for all learned his lesson. Good chapter and great story so far.
Demon Spawn chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
Kane better watch out for a very pissed off Hunter in the next chapter and I don't think Kane is going to be walking out of the next chapter alive in one piece. In all I like how you depicted Kane as a vicious guy who takes delight in hurting people. Take your time for next chapter and update soon.