Reviews for Tsutaeru to Kangamiru
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Kyaa! Adorable! What Sasuke-sama needed was Naru-tan, and what Naru-tan wanted and gave was a pure friendship! That's adorable story you wrote! Arigatou for sharing!
ANarrativeCloud chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
So cuuuuuute! Waahh! Mikoto isn't prejudiced!
NightFlowerLuv chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
See, this makes sense because Sasuke's mom was Naruto's mom's friend. :3

Me like. XD
crystal cerberus chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
i liked it it was cute
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That's so cute! *squeals happily* I LOVE it!
hink chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
aw, this was fantastic. i was wondering what you meant by 'friendship in the purest form' like in the summary, but you pulled it off wonderfully. kudos.
myinuyasha04 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Aw... I think I'm gonna cry! It was so sweet how Sasuke's mama was nice to Naruto!
False-Image chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Aw! It was adorable! Very sweet and cute _
Fan Geek chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh, I just LOVE it how Uchiha-san treated Naruto like a normal child instead of a fox demon. There's two ways you can interperate that, though. She COULD be hiding Sasuke from the truth, not wanting to scare him in front of Naruto, or something along those lines.

This was adorable. Kudos!
Lady Addiction chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh the absolute cuteness! Great chibi fic!
moonep chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wa! Poor Naruto! ::starts balling:: And he had finally made a friend! Gr... Now I wonder why Sasuke wasn't able to go back to see Naruto. Was it because his mother secretly lied to Sasuke, and wouldn't allow him to go see Naruto and made an excuse for him to stay away. Or maybe Sasuke got caught up in doing some family thing, training maybe? Or.. Or... Ga! I feel so sorry for Naruto, I can just imagine the hurt look on his face when he's sitting there waiting for Sasuke to come and he never shows up. ::curls up into a little depressed ball:: Poor Naruto...
Cheap Sympathy chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
grey: simply adorably and heartwarming

blaze: that was...cute
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
So cute and fluffy! Totally unlike the curry I'm currently eating. It looks like vomit but tastes like fire ! And it's mine... ALL MINE!
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
AAH! CUTE! SWEET!

(I'm no Sasuke fan, but they're always cute when they're little... :) )
RukaIayLomperGay chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
that...was...like the cutest story ever! lol

it made me giggle...several times

that was oh so fluffly, sweet and innocent...

gah! well written! lol and you got their personalities down...it was probably really close to how they would act younger lol you and your freaking mad writing skillz...sigh...gimme some would ya? lol