Reviews for A Pirate's Life For Me! We Need A Musician!
Aiko-chan18 chapter 14 . 8/26/2016
another good story
kenkao.inukags chapter 13 . 5/7/2009
but zoro's never beaten luffy in a serious fight! not even once, even if luffy didn't want to hurt zoro i doubt zoro could have beaten him.. even if robin didn't make it on time to stop them... and the time zoro did win was planned by the two of them so luffy could sneak into the battle.
jo-fitz chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
I loved this story! I love how Robin opened up to Harmony
Kell Shock chapter 14 . 4/1/2007
Yay, a nice story!
Kell Shock chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
Could you please post chapter 3?
Fishheads chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Theres no chappter here

FIX IT
tomorrow4eva chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
Aw, I wanted the three-on-three fight to go on longer. I think once Ussop took out Nami, he, Chopper & Luffy could have subdued Zoro and Sanji. Hehe. Good story, I enjoyed it!
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
This is good. Your characters are great - Clef & his mob & that fat woman fit right into the feel of One Piece. It's not easy to bring in a new 'main' character that meshes well, but I actually like Harmony. Well done.
sableluver12 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
oh! Oh! not to be a burden, but the german word for welcome ('Villcommen' as you call it) is actually spelled "Willcommen". See, the 'w' in german is said like a 'v' but it is still spelled with a 'w'. In other words, it IS pronounced like "Villcommen" but just not spelled that way.

P.S- no, I'm not a genius or show-off or nothing, I'm just German. :P
DrBobUK chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
COOLCOOLCOOL!
illustratedperson chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!
uozlulu chapter 6 . 11/26/2005
It had been so long it took me a moment to remember what was going down but after a bit I got it. Very interesting adn good ending!

~ Uozumi
Tizami-Ki chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
YAY! Keep it up! good chapter! bYe for now!
Hokagehime S.E chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Yay! Suspense! I enjoyed this chapter -
Tizami-Ki chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
IT IS GOOD!

I love it! Please continue! I'll be waiting for more!

Have fun!