Reviews for A Pirate's Life For Me! We Need A Musician!
Aoikami Sarah chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
The author again. Hi. Silly ff dot net kaiboshed my url. here's the link to the pic of Harmony. Sorry you'll have to retype it in url-ese. Try this -

aksarah dot deviantart dot com

It's in my gallery a few deviations back. Enjoy!
Hokagehime S.E chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
Interesting - Liked the character songs :D especially Robin's and Ussop's! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Omnimalevolent chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
3 Zolo blushing is cute. *laughs* But all the songs are a little annoying, mainly cuz I have no idea how they sound etc etc... so I just skip them out.
Aoikami Sarah chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hi, this is the author, Aoikami Sarah. In response to Omnimalevolent who wanted a picture of Harmony, there's one up on my deviantArt account at aksarah. enjoy and thanks for reading! I'm nearly done. There will be six chapters total, each are about 10 pages long.
Omnimalevolent chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
There are fruit-eating people aboard? (News to me!) Harmony's so cool. I just love her. It freaked me out when she started talking though, I was just like, huh? I am totally intrigued by her character now. I wanna know what happened to her! (Hint hint!) _ *sits and watches the fic intently for next chapter*
Hokagehime S.E chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
Oh...so that's why Harmony couldn't talk...that's an interesting power, keep up the good work :D
Iwin Ulose chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
heh, the characters are SO well done in this! i cannot wait to see Luffy punch kerodo, and eventually lilly, clear into next week.
SF Kitty chapter 2 . 7/18/2005
yeah, a new chapter. I wonder what's going to happen next... I have a little feeling that Harmony can't swim...
Iwin Ulose chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
yep, still looks extremely promising. _ i sure wish I could write as well as you!

is it just me, or is harmony developing somewhat of a crush on sanji...?

cannot wait for more!
Omnimalevolent chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Are there any pics of Harmony? I know I should go back to the last chapter to find her description TT_TT But i only have 10 minutes of internet time left! Ah! Great chapter, I'm getting a Sanji/Harmony vibe and the characters are marvously IN character (YAY!) The chapter size was perfect... I had time to review. XD
SF Kitty chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, im amazed at this. Woot! it's very interesting and i can't wait for the next chapter. lol, i had an idea for a character like Harmony but a charater for one piece. It was for something else. Ah, fond mermories... lol.
Iwin Ulose chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
two words: YOU WIN.

i have read many great OC stroies in all sorts of different categories, and i can tell already this will be the best. take this as a HUGE compliment.

i cannot wait to see more!
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
o.0 Very good beginning, yes. _ This has reminded me to read your other One Piece fics, now that I've read some of the manga and watched 1 episode of it... I'm still fairly early in the series, I've gotten to where the first meet Sanji, so I was thinking, 'Sanji? What Sanji? Oh yeah, THAT Sanji!' and looked up a whole bunch of images for people I didn't know. *laughs* Spoilers are pretty cool. Can't wait for the rest! This new character is really intriguing. :D
i-dun-did-it chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I love your story! Please update again soon!
Hokagehime S.E chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
That's pretty good. I look forward to seeing the next chapter!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2