Reviews for Orion Armed
LilPippin chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
I favorited this story a long time ago, but never reviewed. Well, I recently re-read your story and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading it way back when and again now. I think you handle all the characters perfectly, and you obviously worked really hard on continuity and legitimacy. John is my favorite character, so I loved seeing him at the forefront of this fic. And Gordon gets little screen time too, so it's nice to get a well-written Gordon story.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic - especially one that I can happily read more than once. LilPip
tanpopo no hana chapter 24 . 7/29/2009
That was an amazing story! You really have a talent for writing :). I was riveted to the screen the whole time.

Kudos! And thanks for sharing!
straywriting chapter 24 . 2/9/2007
Plain and simple, I loved it. The ending was perfect. You should make a one-shot telling of John's reaction to Gordon's little prank. :P
Chemical Girl chapter 24 . 1/18/2006
Aww, did it have to end? Oh well I suppose I will have to forgive you. I loved the ending, typical Gordon way of doing things, so glad everything turned out okay.
SaucerEyes chapter 24 . 1/12/2006
What a great ending to a fantastic story. I feel like such a turd for not reviewing lately, but I most definitely have been reading and enjoying.

This story kept me on the edge of my seat, the whole way through.

SE5
Agent Five chapter 24 . 1/10/2006
Awesome ending. Just enough sentiment needed to clinch the deal and yet sweet enough to counteract the tension and trauma of the piece.

Really enjoyed this story and hope you're well proud of yourself. You should be! xx
annie chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
If only would let me review, I would tell you how wonderful your story was! I really enjoyed it, will miss it, and hope you write more soon!
Emerald Queen chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
I don't get it - why would painting John's name on his arm be so bad? Funny, very definately funny, but it could have been so much worse - like 'Gordon was here' (in both senses of the word. Alright, so maybe that one wouldn't be so clever . . . but that kind of thing).

Nice little touches there with Virgil (although, I've got to say I'm suprised he didn't have pink in any form - sunsets and still lifes and the like, or in portraits) and Onaha. Very adorable.

That was an absolutely lovely story, and it's such a shame it's over. Gordon stories (alright, fine, John too :p . . .) are so much fun. To your last comment, as if the odd error counts for anything! You find them in published books, too, so how's an online author supposed to avoid them all? There's something drastically wrong if there are no mistakes to be found anywhere :). One question left, though.

How long 'til the next one comes out? ;)

EQ
Sam1 chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
Great job! I'm glad to see that Gordon's playful nature has reemerged. I'd love to read what John does to him in retaliation for the sling. Though I can well imagine on my own. I loved this story from beginning to end and am kind of sad that it's over. I hope that you start a new one soon.
Lillehafrue chapter 24 . 1/9/2006
Hooray! While I'm sad to see it ending, I enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice touch with Gord and the paint. He did threaten to do it way back in the begining! Glad the boys have patched things up-no pun intended. And to have Gordon back to normal (shudder)...

Again, great story! Hope you have another one, just waiting to come out.
Chemical Girl chapter 23 . 1/6/2006
That was funny, I loved John's translations, though I am very worried about poor Gordon.
Emerald Queen chapter 23 . 1/4/2006
Excellent chapter! The image of Virgil and Alan bickering their way in to another solar system was hilarious, not to mention the thought of Scott bashing their heads together. Bless their little hearts.

Loved all the asides in italics, too. Very funny. It's a nice contrast to the seriousness of the rest of the fic.

EQ
Sam1 chapter 23 . 1/4/2006
I'm so glad that John is waking up. Nice touch having Scott with him. Too bad Gordon is still blaming himself. I hope John can talk some sense into him and get him to realize that it wasn't his fault. Looking forward to the next update and you're doing great with this story.
Lillehafrue chapter 23 . 1/4/2006
Hooray! John's OK. Or as OK as you can be after being shot, kidnapped by terrorists, and generally beat-up. Poor guy, anesthsia just doesn't agree with him does it?

I liked how Scott decided to tell his brother everything(almost) that happened. John doesn't seem the type to want to be left in the dark. I don't think John holds any animosity towards Gordon. I think he just wants to assure himself that Gordon's OK. And to reassure Gordon himself.

Again, great chapter. Can't wait for the rest!
annie chapter 22 . 12/27/2005
Glad you're back. I've been waiting anxiously for this story to continue. Things are still not well...and what's going on with John? More soon, please!