Reviews for Of Losing
startrekkienerdgirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
wow very amazing i thought han had always talked about a star system the south passage but now i understand what he meant
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was great, it was properly romantic without being mushy or needing the two of them to start making out or fall into bed. Great job!
Artisticmom2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Sniff! Nicely done!
scorsby chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
nice story. well written. i'm gunna check out your page see if you've got anything else good out. thnks. zellahxx
Sticksy chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Oh that was so incredibly sweet, that one moment of 'error' where she lets her guard down. Beautiful moment, the way it should be between them. Not overly mushy. Just a quick glimpse into the inner workings of Them.
Skychaser chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow, that was awesome. Such a short display of emotion, and yet so much tenderness and so many things left unsaid. Great job, especially sticking to the characters.

Maybe I'm not the writer of TNQLL, but I may try and meet your challenge of composing a short one-shot to tell the story. We'll see, maybe I can churn one out tomorrow. That would be nice, lol. I just need some ideas. Wonderful job, by the way. I loved it.
feli3 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
nice touch!
crazytook chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
short and sweet. good job! kudos!

-crazytook
MarshaMarshaMarsha chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Umm, NO. I don't know of *anyone* who thinks that Han is talking about his & Leia's "fight". It's quite obvious, both to fellow characters and to viewers, that Han was implying Leia confessed her attraction to him.

Did you totally misconstrue that scene?
dm1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
This was beautiful! Just how I thought Leia would feel about the possibility of losing Han. I figure she probably spent the night they were out worrying about Han, wondering at his courage, trying to figure out why she's "overly" concerned. There are some fics I read somewhere that describe her as feeling somewhat guilty for worrying more and thinking more about Han than Luke.
Limelight chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Lovely. I love this idea, and you characterisations are wonderful.

(And I'll see what I can do about that challenge...)

LL
SuP3R G1R chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aaw i think i love you haha, so cute...
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I loved the last paragraph. Nice version of what happened in the south passage. It provides a really good reason why Han stayed to make sure Leia got off Hoth. Good writing.
owphoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2005