Reviews for Passion and Possession an SO2 Yaoi Fic
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
LMAO I love you this was hillarious and you rcok for writing it...
The Infamous Uzu-Chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Haha! Nice! Poor Ashton, never gets a break. XD
Kyokospaz chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Mwhaha, enjoyable.
minceo chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
poor Ashton and here i was thinking Claude would have a wild night with him lol good story
cutepiku chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I knew they just weren't meant to be.

Claude/Ashton fics make little kittens die. This one, however, made the kitties multiply happily.

How I hate Claude, and how I love Ashy-kins. Thank god for stories like this.
Kaori chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
XD HOLY. That just made me laugh out loud~~ XD!

*dies* I've wondered how Ashton went to sleep too. O_O; Poor guy. He has absolutely no privacy (and no idea why Claude ended up leaving him either... *sweatdrop*)
Ceo Shinji chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
NO! You can't end it there no no...-sniffle- It was really good you work up the moment then just ended it, cut it off. It was really good though no complaints about the quality of it. Keep up the good work! _
kaoru3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
that was so stupid!

i mean really, where is the passion

hello, that's what the title said!
PrincessPrecis chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
umm...kinda odd, but cool
Ni Valentine chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Its true..why everybody likes to put Dias and Ashton? (I like that couple,maybe because I like very much of the two...)If is with Claude then Ashton drinks from the same MilkShake?

Chauz e até uma proxima vez -...BBye.
Elysian Stars chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was cute, funny, and illustrates perfectly why I dearly wish it was possibly to exorcise those dragons before the end of the game. *grins*
blackrose chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
well uh i dont know what to say that was very very very disturbing and uh yeah so was the writting good yes it flowed well did i like the idea no not really but it was a very well written story maybe you should do a rena celine thing? or a celine and chisato? that would be cool.
Karosai chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
LMAO! Poor Ashton! Well...he could have been on top and drugged Ururun and Gyoro Err... -_- Eh...sleeping on your backs uncomfy ;;; *wonders how Ashton can do that anyway...* Oh well! Back to the barrels!
Sapphire Weapon chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
This fic is sooooo funny! Aww, I feel sorry for poor Ashton. So kawaii!
AlphaNinn chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Hilarous. That was great. I never really thought of it that way... Keep it up.