Reviews for The Legacy of Gohan: The Completed Story
sooooo chapter 20 . 3/23
Your cheesy-ass cliche of a bad guy got away with the dragon radar because gohan refused to ask for help. This story no longer interests me.
ridiculous chapter 17 . 3/23
Now you have an android that is stronger than cell(the perfect android infused with saiyan and namekian dna) built by random guy? Your story is becoming less entertaining by the second
hey chapter 17 . 3/22
I really like how youve made gohan into an indecisive pussy! And why the hell does every author on this damn site think its a good idea for gohan to date videl's best friend before videl. That would do nothing but make everything awkward as shit. BAD FORM
wtf chapter 7 . 3/22
"Im scared and i dont want my friends involved!" In what world does that sound like gohan?
good
anon chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I always thought the Z fighters would be too godly to be overcome by trivial matters. meh.
ndesi62 chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
More unrealisticness: why in the world would Gohan just GO HOME when Goonbino is on the loose with the dragon radar? Gohan can sense ki. Goonbino has ki. Gohan can find him within seconds.
ndesi62 chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Alright I'd had my doubts for a while, but this chapter is just ridiculous. I don't think you have any real understanding of just how powerful people in DBZ are, and how completely immune to manipulation by normal humans. It's a problem that afflicts many fanfic writers. And if yours was an AU fic where Gohan was somehow weaker or less cunning, I would at least roll with it, but you have him at Mary Sue-level power here. He can use Instant Transmission! So the whole idea of this goonbino guy being able to threaten him has been implausible from the beginning, and this chapter just takes it too far. Last chapter, immediately after Goonbino told him what was going to happen, Gohan should have gathered the dragon balls and wished for Goonbino's data and memory to both be destroyed, so that there'd be no evidence of Saiyans that could leak out. If he didn't think of that immediately, he should have done it this chapter when he had summoned the dragonballs anyway. The fact that he thought of it and then didn't because it's "against the rules" is bullshit. And finally, even if he didnt think of any of this, when goonbino demanded the dragon radar, gohan shouldve just grabbed him, instant transmissioned to another planet, and dealt with him there. You cant have Gohan be a SSJ3 Einstein one minute and an incompetent weakling the next. The guy has powers. There's no realistic way for Goonbino's actions so far to seriously threaten him. You need to work through a whole lot of plot holes for you story to make sense.
ndesi62 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Vegeta's really out of character, but still interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does. I want to note, though, that I find it really incredulous that he would be that much weaker than Gohan. I don't think you're giving him nearly enough credit. Canon already established that by the time Gohan started OSHS, Vegeta had reached SSJ2 or gotten close to it (its not clear if he was SSJ2 without the Majin power boost), and in your story, with Gohan actually training during that time, Vegeta would have trained even harder. So Vegeta should easily be able to reach SSJ2, and be pretty damn powerful considering his vast surplus of fighting experience and knowledge compared to Gohan.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Interesting idea
BIG S chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
When I got to chapter 26 I was wondering how u were gonna wrap this up in 1 more chapter. Now I know. Well u had one hell of a story outline !
ick984 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
this story started pretty well before it becomes crappy gohan is injured in a single explosion as he is the strongest man. Letting control by a single human is great no matter what.
Axcel chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
It would be hilarious if they try to attack Trunks or Goten or even ChiChhi! Chi Chi gave Goku a good fight at the tournament they married at, so any goons would be totally screwed. As for Goten and Trunks...well, they're Saiyans, 'nuff said.
Axcel chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Why is Videl getting involved in a gang fight, anyway? The police should simply hide SWAT at the escape routes around the gangs, wait for them to finish killing each other, and then mow them down as they try to leave.
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
You won't bleed out from a shoulder wound.
1,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »