Reviews for The Legacy of Gohan: The Completed Story
stylo1 chapter 5 . 5/31
my dear gohan, damn pedofile alert all over
ILiekFishes chapter 27 . 4/28
I’m glad you posted the epilogue, and I love this story. Although I wish you’d have finished it, I thank you for what you’ve done.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 20 . 3/5
Ok, Chad is not a genius. Gohan is just a fucking idiot. There are like so many better ways he could have done it. Shit, he could have just used raw power.

This is why stories about a human beating Gohan isn't very fun. Because it takes random plot holes, dumbassery on unbelievable levels, and ignoring Gohan's ability. Oh, and some dumb ass self-righteousness.

Gohan can sense Ki. He can sense Chad.

For fucks sakes, why did he use the dragonballs before finding Chad?

Why did he do anything that he did? What the fuck is going on? How did a bomb hurt him? Why the fuck did he give the dragonball radar? Why the fuck didn't he capture the dude? What the fuck is Vegeta doing? Why didn't he talk to Bulma beforehand. Why doesn't Bulma do something? Why doesn't he ask dende about Chad. Why doesn't he use his ki to bind? Why don't they tell the others?

What kind of fucking dumbass reason is "I don't want to worry them?". Oh, there is a dude who could destroy your lives, but I'm not going to tell you because I don't want to worry you so you won't be able to defend yourself or help me.

Why didn't Gohan tell anyone about Chad before hand?

Why didn't Gohan make a wish before the war to stop Chad, etc?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 19 . 3/5
Dude, Gohan can act faster than some dumb bomb.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 16 . 3/4
Ok, here is an alternative to Gohan's plan. Capture Goon, take him to capsule corps. Interrogate him. Find his plans, etc etc. Media control. If nothing else, use dragonballs.
Scissors Dolphin chapter 15 . 3/4
So this doctor didn't have a backup of his son's memory core? What?
Scissors Dolphin chapter 7 . 3/4
Why is Gohan being such an idiot?

Oh I almost died. Better keep it a complete secret because "oh wanna close that chapter"

The fuck is that bullshit? There is a weird super threatening enemy that just randomly showed up. He almost died. And he decided that since they were "probably" dead, MUST KEEP IT A SECRET BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TALK.

That is a dumb reason for them not to know something later on because gohan decided to keep it a secret.
joshben4c chapter 27 . 2/13
Thankyou for giving us the outline!
joshben4c chapter 26 . 2/13
Haha! I love Pomo! Also it warms my heart that Gohan cares about the former servants of Duran. Thankyou for writing that
joshben4c chapter 15 . 2/13
Excellent work! I like how the characters are so indepth
joshben4c chapter 14 . 2/13
Dang! This is excellent! Also, I like this Erasa! She’s actually smart and not just a headache
joshben4c chapter 12 . 2/13
Man this was excellent! I love it! I like that the villains and the plot are actually complex and interesting instead of stupid cliche like in kid show and unfortunately dbz. I love your portrayal of Vegeta! Your have him portrayed as still gruff on the outside but genuinely changed into a good person on the inside. People usually portray him as still evil but kept restrain by his wife and The z warriors
joshben4c chapter 8 . 2/12
AHAHAHAH! That is so funny! She tripped!
joshben4c chapter 6 . 2/12
Duran is a Kamalii isn’t he? Kamalii are dark sayains aren’t they?
joshben4c chapter 4 . 2/12
Nice! I know right! It sad really Dvd is really just a bunch of brute punching and kicking and energy blasts, not so many intelligent techniques used. No feints, no outsmarting your opponents, just the stronger opponent wins... Real martial arts uses joint locks, weak points on the body and physics to defeat much more powerful opponents, not to mention the use of terrain or neutralizing an enemy’s senses like sight or hearing, disorienting them and going for the knockout.
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »