Reviews for The Legacy of Gohan: The Completed Story
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 1/27
Goku is a selfish prick in my book because how fucking self-centered is he to think that just because the recent threats were about him that all the threats are about him! And the threats would still attack but because he isn't there if they are after him they wouldn't have him to focus on hence the damage would be worse. So in my book Goku is a selfish prick who only cares when he wants to and not full time.
ViciousFitz chapter 16 . 9/19/2016
Meh, I like your story, but, you seem to be just turning it into a superman story. The worlds are very different. In the show, you see all kinds of people living together. There were dog men, dinosaurs, dragons, and a whole slew of different types of people. I just don't think that Chads threat would carry the same weight as it would on our world. I'm also pretty sure that Gohan is not as adverse to killing as you have painted him to be.
Dominator123 chapter 27 . 4/24/2016
11 Years since the final update of this story and it still GODDAMN awesome after every read. Just the outline was utterly mind-blowing. As many reviewers have already stated, this is without any doubt the BEST DBZ FANFIC on the internet. PERIOD. It does not matter if it isn't completed. The greatest alibi to your fantastic story is that the very outline itself makes one so much hyped.
I would do anything to get some of your original works, if you have any that is.
Please do tell me if this is so.

Bless you- Bless you for this amazing piece of art.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/1/2016
I am truly happy you have found a passion, and a job, and a family. I hope you enjoy life. While you will probably never see this, I find a note of my thanks necessary. I enjoyed this story greatly, and loved it with all my heart. Despite the fact that it ended in an outline, it had an amazing plot. The ending, while it was just a few paragraphs, was beautiful. I would love to read some of your novels in the future.
robmed chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Raditz caught bullets effortlessly in early dbz, millions of times weaker than Gohan. Master Roshi destroyed the moon even weaker than that. And yet you have Gohan bleeding from some weapons that Capsule Corp created? Please.
Madara Senju chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
i hate it when writers allow there own Morales to get in the way of their story and characters.

he's killin machines which how no doubt caused untold terror and he thinks he's evil for it and is letting them go? 'dont cause evil again'? wow. just wow.

i expected this story to be more realistic. (yes i see the irony of saying that about a DBZ fanfiction
Typoop chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
Watch out for typos

5/5
Gas chapter 4 . 1/15/2016
5/5
Zan chapter 3 . 1/14/2016
5/5 Stars
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Great start. keep it up.
ankit chapter 27 . 1/5/2016
Tnx for the story. It was awesome
jane.emma.jhan chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
Omg. This story is weel written. Its such a shame that you didn't have time to continue it. But I really appreciate the outline you made. You didn't leave us hanging. What you had planned was really epic. Thanks for all the hard work. Enjoyed reading everything. :) :)
Fishtex129 chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
I can respect your reasoning for not continuing the rest of this story but I just wanted to say that I am very thankful you brought closure to this story as I really have enjoyed reading it.
hersiver123 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
I'm going to have to stop this story here. It was an excellent story up to this point and I'm sad to have to stop. However, I feel you are trying to make this villain much more of a threat then he should have been. To start, why didn't gohan just use the dragonballs to make all of the information that was taken from capsule Corp disappear? Secondly, pretty much any conventional bombs short of a nuclear missile would not even affect gohan at this point. I mean seriously, these guys can shrug off planet destroying ki blasts and a little vest bomb throws gohan on his ass? The third thing is even if the bomb affected him so much, he can move faster than the speed of sound or just use instant transmission. How could he not catch up with the guy and take back the dragon radar. I don't mean to flame or sound harsh because I still think your an excellent author, it's just you had such a good story going and then you seemed to just keep throwing unbelievable things in gohan's way to derail him and continue this arc. I mean your making this villain out to be worst than cell. Anyway, those are my thoughts.
Wow chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
Very exciting...but apparently gohan cant really beat any of his true enemies can he?
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »