Reviews for The Legacy of Gohan: The Completed Story

5/5
Zan chapter 3 . 1/14
5/5 Stars
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 1/9
Great start. keep it up.
ankit chapter 27 . 1/5
Tnx for the story. It was awesome
jane.emma.jhan chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
Omg. This story is weel written. Its such a shame that you didn't have time to continue it. But I really appreciate the outline you made. You didn't leave us hanging. What you had planned was really epic. Thanks for all the hard work. Enjoyed reading everything. :) :)
Fishtex129 chapter 27 . 8/17/2015
I can respect your reasoning for not continuing the rest of this story but I just wanted to say that I am very thankful you brought closure to this story as I really have enjoyed reading it.
hersiver123 chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
I'm going to have to stop this story here. It was an excellent story up to this point and I'm sad to have to stop. However, I feel you are trying to make this villain much more of a threat then he should have been. To start, why didn't gohan just use the dragonballs to make all of the information that was taken from capsule Corp disappear? Secondly, pretty much any conventional bombs short of a nuclear missile would not even affect gohan at this point. I mean seriously, these guys can shrug off planet destroying ki blasts and a little vest bomb throws gohan on his ass? The third thing is even if the bomb affected him so much, he can move faster than the speed of sound or just use instant transmission. How could he not catch up with the guy and take back the dragon radar. I don't mean to flame or sound harsh because I still think your an excellent author, it's just you had such a good story going and then you seemed to just keep throwing unbelievable things in gohan's way to derail him and continue this arc. I mean your making this villain out to be worst than cell. Anyway, those are my thoughts.
Wow chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
Very exciting...but apparently gohan cant really beat any of his true enemies can he?
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
It never occurred to Goku that the reason powerful people keep coming after him is because he is in the way of them dominating and/or destroying the Earth. So, with him gone... Goku, you idiot!
Kisa tracer chapter 27 . 6/2/2015
The story was great and I hope that one day you may be able to come back and pick up where you left off. I hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for a great story and keep up the good work both in this and in life.
Vallavarayan chapter 27 . 5/13/2015
What happened to the guy with the dragon radar?
sooooo chapter 20 . 3/23/2015
Your cheesy-ass cliche of a bad guy got away with the dragon radar because gohan refused to ask for help. This story no longer interests me.
ridiculous chapter 17 . 3/23/2015
Now you have an android that is stronger than cell(the perfect android infused with saiyan and namekian dna) built by random guy? Your story is becoming less entertaining by the second
hey chapter 17 . 3/22/2015
I really like how youve made gohan into an indecisive pussy! And why the hell does every author on this damn site think its a good idea for gohan to date videl's best friend before videl. That would do nothing but make everything awkward as shit. BAD FORM
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »