Reviews for All Night Long
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
most worst story
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 8/24/2013

The two stopped immediately and quickly turned to the door with wide eyes.

There, standing in the doorway, were Tomoyo and Eriol. Eriol was holding a bottle off Smirnoff. There faces were full of HOLY CRAP.

"Oh my..." Tomoyo said.

"Holy Shit! My Bad!" Eriol gushed, and quickly walked away with Tomoyo.

Sakura and Syaoran looked at each other, both very flushed.

"That's why her car was here!" They heard from the halls, followed by hushed giggles.

XxWrittenDeadxX chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
LOL! That's all I can say! The ending is hilarious and just wow!
Tabris chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
An overload of tiltillating excitement, with an explosive denouement... BOOM! goes the dynamite!

Very possibly the best Card Captor Sakura fanfic!
Snow Sakamaru chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hahhahahha that ending was so funny but the beginning and middle so suspence full You ROCK!
spoiler-me chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Haha.. Syaoran was pretty smart that sakura belived his lie.. ANyways, more power..
osigsfhjsdlgkj chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
LOL. I was laughing. xD Great Story!
yue'zkoibito chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
OMG! that was just too funny and cute at the same time! lol, i swear i couldn't stop laughing once i got to the middle of the fic, especially since the song came on at the same time on the radio XD n-ewayz, great one-shot funny as hell.
together N always chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
wow!..what a very funny story...i really liked it!
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
hahahahahahaha omg! i am laughing so hard i can't type...dude! that was awesome...all the fumbling urgency of a first time...and how funny it can be from the outside but how frustrating when its you! awesome! _-LP
iloveanimecartoons chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hilarious! hey, NOW i know what a "lemon" is!
Mombo chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
wow your such a loser but funny
acidIc-paRadise chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
cool~it's so funny! hoho~
Jayna chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
O.O *stares at Eri and Moyo* Damn! The screwed it all up for them. *pities* That was a great twist! At first I thought it would be his parents, but you created something that woundn't be a cliche'. Yay! *thumbs up and pat on the back* You recieve a...*runs to kitchen to find sugary reward* A whole bottle of... Chocolate syrup! Congrats!
Qwuaffy chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
OMG! LMAO! That was great, I loved it! The best Lemon I ever read. Man, I should really listen to that song. Loved the part when Eriol and Tomoyo pop up. hehe! You ROCK!