Reviews for Divine Manipulation
Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
good.
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Very wonderful and realistic one! It was amazing!
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
The only difference between Bumblewhore and Moldyshorts is that Dumbles believes he is doing right. Otherwise, they both are manipulators, liars, and murderers. Hmm, I guess Moldyshorts *is* more honest, at least he never claimed not to have killed...
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
sorry if this is starting to get repetative...but your fics are just really really good! love how you made snape in this fic! it's really interesting how "the greater good" is not really "good" at all _
AccountDeletePlease chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
An absurdly (absurdly, I say!) brilliant plot.
X59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It was really good, and I loved Snape's goals.

However Albus doesn't even the flaw in his explanation of Snape's death.

Many of those Slytherins that were neutral, may and probaly will see the truth in what he did and seek vengeance for the person who saved their life.

He fucked himself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I loved how you pointed out that Dumbledore and Voldemort are similar in some aspects.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Wow, great one-shot.

I wonder, would there be a seguel where ALL the Order's spies that was killed in both of the War haunt them in Hogwarts? lol!
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i thoroughly enjoyed this! Excellent...
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i absolutely adore this one
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This is pst words- it's so good,and it makes so much sense! Not only the spy theroy, but the 'shades of grey' thing too...I'm now going to check out your other works!

Amarinta chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
NO POOR SNAPE!
elven maiden chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Yeah for manipulative Dumbledore! Snape did seem a little too lucid under Veritiserum however he is Snape and can get away with it, kind of.

Dionysis like Snape a half blood as he is in a sense a half blood god, he is the son of Zeus and a mortal Semele
PotionPolice chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I'm printing this off for later reading. I know that with you - It will be good. Ha!

Congrats on an update!

Thanks for a new story!

-HulaHula
TombCrank the Crafty chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Honestly, I never thought about what happened to spies after they retired. I just thought they might be given a desk job, somewhere where they couldn't do any harm. Like, in Antartica. Your idea seems pretty right, though. I like it.