Reviews for A Mother's Love
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/27
Dear Rose:

More than minor tweakage, I would say. Didn't we know since PoA that Remus wasn't born a werewolf?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
radish chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
How do you pronounce Brie? Is it "Bree" or "Bry" or what! I wish she was canon too. well we can always hope...
siruisblack18 chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
That was awesome, I have to say the summary drew me in quickly. I really liked that, I just have one quiestion, is it done? It doesn't say complete yet, but it has been a while. Well its awesome either way, great job!
S.J.F chapter 5 . 1/7/2006
Wonderful! Keep going!
fenice chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
what a bunch of nice people... muggle and magic alike... too bad, there is so much truth in your way of describing the world... And I support Brigand's will to make Lupin stronger (even if I sometimes wonder about JKR's will in such a matter...)

Another thing is I am French ( no surprise here, I guess) and after reading the 6, I have written a one-shot in English - partly as a challenge, partly because my favorite beta told me I couldn't reveal so much of the plot in French (well, meanwhile, other have, of course, partly because it came this way...

Anyway, here I stand with my text written (maybe draft is a better word...) and no native speaker to beta-read it (or to say, please Fenice, forget about it... I am ready for this)... I am wondering if you would accept to have a look at it... in such a case, you have my email!
Rinea chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
You have to update! Like, soon! People will die if you don't. The good people, anyway. In case you couldn't tell, I love this story. Update soon, please.

Maykwa
MilaThe Queen chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Great chapters...indeed!Post soon and so far it has been a fantastic plot.

sl
Jamie chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I admire your incredible talent for writing, PLEASE UPDATE! I will die of anticipation if you dont.
EevyLynn chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Poor Remus having to see his dad die...then when he's older he sees his last best friend die...poor guy
Letishia chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
Aw, that's sad! Update!
rockergurl13 chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
good chapter, i'll have to re-read it b/c my brother's rushed me through it.
AStarGazingGirl chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Poor Remus! I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a parent die, fanfiction or not. This was another great chapter. I rather like Remus's grandmother.

On a side note, how excited are you that Lupin and Tonks are cannon? I was jumping up and down like a mad woman when I read the part where she confronts him!
mercutio-rane chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
This was a wonderful chapter, charged with sadness, love and loss. I really felt for Remus and his mom. You had some really interesting moments, especially the doctor's curiosity about Remus and his medical records, and I love how Brigand handled that. Your Remus is really his mother's son, in all the best ways, and he'll be the stronger for it. Thanks for writing and posting! :)
yasmine Lupin chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Aw my poor Remus! You cut his heart and my during this chapter! But I really happy that brie is the best women that i ever could imagine! Updated ok? Uour fic is great!

Bye!
omidorichan chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Another wonderful chapter! Please keep updating this! Remus is so cute!