Reviews for Last Goodybe
talz89 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
this was really sad, i know you wrote that you didnt think that you could make anyone cry when you wrote in english, well you can trust me...
crazyforvaughn chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
WOW...that was amazing and beautiful and had me crying during the final scene! Simply amazing!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was so sad! *cries* That was really really really really awesome! I love it!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
this was beautiful! Truly beautiful!
coexist love chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
*sniff*

that was so sad. It was so moving but at the same time it was so sad. I liked how you did the flashbacks and I liked how you characterized Weir to be strong even when she knew that she was dying.

I don't really have any negatives. It was good all around.
mentalmichael chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Ok this is hard. On the one hand I would quite like to shoot you for killing Elizabeth. On the other this is an extremely elegant story, and I cant help but admire you for writing it. Basically I think you have a lot of skill as a writer but please consider writing something a little more cheerful!
Kyrah-Lee chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
OMG... you so need to be an author... i was crying like a little baby... that was so sad... brilliantly written... i loved it and it was very in character for both of them... well done
Hazeydream chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
OMG! This is the first fic I have actually almost cried at! This was amazing, and I could imagine all of it being played out. Well done for an excellent story.
Angel of Fire SG1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Aw that was sad :'(

Well written though :)
johnliz4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You already know how I feel about this fic but I thought I'd tell you again.

Amazing, beautiful, made me cry (again) and the characters were written perfectly. Amazing work and it has to be one of my fav fanfictions of all time.
Dorka chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Really sad story, but wonderfull written! I think its one of the best I've ever read!

Hope you will write more, also in english. I'm learning english since 5 years too but couldn't have wrote it like you did!
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
that... was the first stargate atlantis fic i've read... and i'm glad of it. pass the kleenex! i loved it... going on my favorites list...
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
It's definitely more than just plain sad. This one definitely made me tear up. I found John's reactions particularly vivid and believable - being willing to try just about anything and promise his soul just to see things turn out differently. And the constant dull pain that turns sharp. Wow.
rogue1503 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I don't know what to say. You must have known a great love, or be in so much love to write this. Need more tissues now, no, really. Need more tissues now.
thephoenixsong chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Did you have to make the ending so sad? Maybe seeing more of John's reactions after her death and her funeral would of been good, but I loved how you finished the story, sweet not to overdramtic.