Reviews for The Staff Room
Silkylion10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Different but good.
glitter chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked that!

I realised I was sitting here smiling so much as I read it!

Thank you and good work!

where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
loved it! more please!

Sianco chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is really good! Severus' personality was slightly off but it suited him!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Actually my button is light blue, not purple, but that's not the point, I'm still reveiwing.

Anyway, back to seriousness. This story was funny and I think those four really deserved a break. I'm glad you had more Lupin, I always like Severus and Remus interaction because it varies from cival, to a word war, to friendly, to a full out fight. It's quite entertaining, and I'd love them both so much! This was another great story, I didn't find them too out of character. And I always do love a good show of Fudge bashing, he's as much a toad as Umbridge. I'll keep reading and reveiwing! And yes, Lupin back as DADA Professor is awesome _
shiny-sparkles chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hahahaha, I love Severus's and Remus's bickering. This story was cool, I hope your planning another chapter *hint hint* Anyway, Great story!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was different. Quite funny, really. I cannot imagine them doing something like this, but all their talk was so very much in character. I especially liked “And I suppose that, as headmaster, I get absolutely no say in this matter?” and "Could you two insult each other a bit more quietly?"
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, I think the story is weird, weird and good ... ;-)

I would have loved to see Minerva falling asleep in Albus' arms ... ;-)
Jenny101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like the part when Snape and Prof. Lupin insult each other.
hio chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
this was awesome
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was pretty funny. I liked it..thought I wish that they had shared ghost stories...I know a few...I hope that the overgrown bat doesn't hex them in their sleep. LOL.
Pressby chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
omgosh...i have never laughed so hard in my life at a staff Harry Potter fic

Snape was the funniest Lupin coming in at second

my fav line in this fic was "I’ll cloud your Inner Eye"

that was classic...awesome fic

you are a very good writer
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow! I LOVED this! It's so good to see these four looking after each other...
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »