Reviews for The Staff Room
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
it was good
ned chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
that was pure humor goodness

loved every bit of it

if you have the time plz write more
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It was awesome!
Silkylion10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Different but good.
glitter chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked that!

I realised I was sitting here smiling so much as I read it!

Thank you and good work!

:D
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
loved it! more please!

Ja Ne ~FOXANBU~
Sianco chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This is really good! Severus' personality was slightly off but it suited him!
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Actually my button is light blue, not purple, but that's not the point, I'm still reveiwing.

Anyway, back to seriousness. This story was funny and I think those four really deserved a break. I'm glad you had more Lupin, I always like Severus and Remus interaction because it varies from cival, to a word war, to friendly, to a full out fight. It's quite entertaining, and I'd love them both so much! This was another great story, I didn't find them too out of character. And I always do love a good show of Fudge bashing, he's as much a toad as Umbridge. I'll keep reading and reveiwing! And yes, Lupin back as DADA Professor is awesome _
shiny-sparkles chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Hahahaha, I love Severus's and Remus's bickering. This story was cool, I hope your planning another chapter *hint hint* Anyway, Great story!
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was different. Quite funny, really. I cannot imagine them doing something like this, but all their talk was so very much in character. I especially liked “And I suppose that, as headmaster, I get absolutely no say in this matter?” and "Could you two insult each other a bit more quietly?"
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
UPDATE! awsome job I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh, I think the story is weird, weird and good ... ;-)

I would have loved to see Minerva falling asleep in Albus' arms ... ;-)
Jenny101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like the part when Snape and Prof. Lupin insult each other.
hio chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
this was awesome
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
That was pretty funny. I liked it..thought I wish that they had shared ghost stories...I know a few...I hope that the overgrown bat doesn't hex them in their sleep. LOL.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »