Reviews for The Staff Room
Pressby chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
omgosh...i have never laughed so hard in my life at a staff Harry Potter fic

Snape was the funniest Lupin coming in at second

my fav line in this fic was "I’ll cloud your Inner Eye"

that was classic...awesome fic

you are a very good writer
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow! I LOVED this! It's so good to see these four looking after each other...
mylittlehazmat chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Smuh, I love it. Hehehehe, I adore any fanfiction with the professors talking, no kiddies. ;D

Good work, keep it up, yo.
A-Z33 chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
brilliant! r u going 2 write a sequel or something?
ShadowBallad chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
M, cute! I loved Minerva giving Severus a massage; i like SS/MM, so it made me happy!

meniscus chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Aww, so cute. Sometimes almost a little too cute, but I'm sucker for those casual laid-back atmospheres, and you pulled it off really nicely.
cecelle chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
"“Kill me, now,” groaned the Potions Master." - Trelawney does have that effect, doesn't she! Cute, funny fic!
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
cute story! you should write a sequal.
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
It's utterly adorable. I like your stories like this. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
to tired to log in chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
weird...but entertaining.
Alexa Johnson chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Very amusing and cute! Only a few small spelling errors here and there, but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing! It was a relief to read something rather light and fluffy as opposed to all the dark angsty fics that have been appearing after HBP!
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I was highly amused by this story! *laughing*

Very nice idea!

Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Cute little story! A sleep over in the staff room, LOL. Not exactly in character, but still very nice.
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
it was so funny! Oh, dear, I absolutely LOVED it! Hee!

Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Thank you so much for the laugh. After reading so many upsetting/depressing stories, the laughter was a great break! And though I don't see those particular characters acting that way, that is definately how a group of friends would act. I really enjoyed it!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »