Reviews for The Staff Room
MidniteWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
cute story! you should write a sequal.
zafaran chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
It's utterly adorable. I like your stories like this. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
to tired to log in chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
weird...but entertaining.
Alexa Johnson chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Very amusing and cute! Only a few small spelling errors here and there, but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed your writing! It was a relief to read something rather light and fluffy as opposed to all the dark angsty fics that have been appearing after HBP!
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
I was highly amused by this story! *laughing*

Very nice idea!

Yours,

Meta
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Cute little story! A sleep over in the staff room, LOL. Not exactly in character, but still very nice.
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
it was so funny! Oh, dear, I absolutely LOVED it! Hee!

Love,

Cammie
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Thank you so much for the laugh. After reading so many upsetting/depressing stories, the laughter was a great break! And though I don't see those particular characters acting that way, that is definately how a group of friends would act. I really enjoyed it!
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I liked it. I think amusing is the best term for it. The situation is definitly not a situation you see happening that often and it was nice to see the four of them getting along together.

You need to continue it and write about the trip to Hogsmeade.
Weird chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Why is it that most of your HP stories involve people getting tucked into bed? Weird.
the black leopard chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wonderful, wonderful story. All middleschool, highschool, and college students should be able to reconize the tiredness of lack of sleep. I love the image of the Professors having a sleepover.
clairesie chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
lovely lovely lovely. :) adding it to my favourites... to read when next i can identify with them... which should be soon, term starts tomorrow... i must see what else you've written. jolly good job, anyway.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Quite an enjoyable sleepover. Cute.
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Oh! Lookit! I hit the "pretty purple review button". Do I get a prize now? Just kidding.

So, anyway, this is really weird, some parts of it were really funny too. (Sorry that I'm rambling. That could just be the fact that I'm half asleep and I've been drinking Sprite all day. Ah, glorious sugar!)

Anyway, good story.

Regards,

Ari
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
To imagine the four lying there and sleep... Imagine the next day when someone who doesn't know about this enters the staff room... Great story.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »