Reviews for The Staff Room
Aurinko chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wonderfully funny and oddly appropriate. Liked your Snape. It's fine just by itself, though I think that all your readers would agree that reading a sequel or more chapters would be fun. Thanks for sharing-that was fun. Professor sleepover...
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was really cute. :-D I especially liked Min massaging Severus' back. Great story.

Love, Rikki
Alesia G chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I read this the other day and didn't review but wanted to let you know it is very cute and quite clever. I can just picture them all sacked out in the staff room and Snape taking a bite out of Fudge. :)
Palanfanaiel chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Yay! This was awesome.. You have to do either a sequel or many more chapters... Heh heh.. LOved how you did the interaction between them all.. Wonderful.

Pal
TabbyMin chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
MORE ADMM! Oh- I love this. It's so ... perfect- hum, what more can I say, YOU ROCK! -tabby
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh man, that made me laugh! :) I almost wish it wasn't a one-shot!
kidarock chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
"Now really Remus, was such an attack really necessary?"

oh i laughed so much at that and "I am a ghost story,". It made me die! I laughed so much i think i have awoke my poor parents! Lol! I hope there is more? Please? This story rocks the socks off! It's Brill! Bex
Aquarian Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Very cute! Well written and just plain adorable. _ Also, good work with the grammar and spelling. It's fun to see the characters in such a "normal" situation like this. Keep writin'!
Saint Potter chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
It really is a good story. I like the simplicity of it; no heavy theme but rather light material I for one had never thought about. Great.
TrinityDD chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You know this story left me with a nice, fuzzy feeling and a big smile. It's just so adorable.

I loved that all the professors were dead tired, the meeting was great.

And the image of Lupin, Snape, Minerva and Dumbledore all sleeping together in the staff room like a family was so nice.

Ah, and Lupin's and Snape's bickering was really funny.

And I loved Lupin throwing the pillows and blankets over Dumbledore.

I don't know if you're planning on continue this, but I'd love to read more.

Thanks for posting it.
girl from iceland chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
it was good.
Xpd chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
hahaha...don't let the bed bugs bite..hilarious...
KatsMeowRose chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
i for one think you should continue the story because it is fantastic
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This was really very amusing; I loved the banter between Remus and Severus.

"...ninety-nine percent of cauldron explosions in my classes are caused by at least one of three things: ignorance, stupidity, and the urge to anger me. Usually the older students go for the latter. Only the first years can plead the former. And then there are certain…special…students who pledge themselves to the second.”

This line almost made me laugh out loud; how very Severus!
SmellyCat190 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I really like it! It's very in character, and I definately hope to see more chapters. :D
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »