Reviews for A New Destiny
UPDATE GODDAMMIT!

~~Callisto Moon

PS: very good writing o
Amelia chapter 28 . 4/16/2003
WHERE ARE YOU KMONEY! i miss your great storytelling! Come back...!
Amelia chapter 28 . 9/15/2002
i have not seen any thing that needs to be improved. just keep goin. it's a GREAT story.
mystlady chapter 27 . 9/8/2002
I forgot to add that Vash reminds me alot of Brock. He falls for very pretty girl he sees. I wonder who did that actor's voice on Vash? Poor Mina! I think Navi is real pushover..
mystlady chapter 28 . 9/8/2002
Hi K! I love this chapter. I've only seen 4 episodes of Trigun. I LOVED IT! Vash is such a hottie... This calls for a sm/trigun x-over LOL... I think I'm rather a Meryl/Van shipper. Amara and Vash sounds an interesting pair! I prefered Duo and Amara... Will you include them in your fic? Pretty please! ::Begs on knees:: And Hotaru x Ash?

BTW, I have a present for you. I've already started a fanfic on Amara and Duo called Catalyst. It's a very slow progress right now. Now, if I can only get her personality right. ::Cracks her knuckles:: Well, I better head back and start working. See you later, K! Good luck in grade 11!
Cristina chapter 27 . 9/1/2002
I love this story and how you're doing everyone's ch. I think I love Rei's best and than Mina's. I wonder where this is all going though. Are they ever going to go back to Tokyo? and what of the friends they make in these different world. Not to mention probably Loves in the other world? And what's with Lita's premoniton? if that's what it truly is. So many questions and only your story to answer them. so get the rest out quickly ne.
mystlady chapter 11 . 8/28/2002
It's nice to hear from you, K! I love this chapter. Mina should have teach that no-good annoying fairy Keep up the good work _
Amelia chapter 26 . 8/20/2002
that was one of the greatest stories i've ever read so far. i was wondering...would there be any pairs in this fanfic? E-mail me.
mystlady chapter 26 . 8/10/2002
Cliffhanger huh? Good chapter. I'm waiting for next installment Ami and Heero-san
mystlady chapter 2 . 8/5/2002
They wont let me leave a review on Chapter 25 (Raye's chapter) I'm starting to like CCS especially Yue/Julian Star. He is such a hottie BTW, I've updated My destiny for you Man, It's hard to write action scenes. I think I need pratice cause that's where I'm gonna have trouble -_- Thanks for reviewing Deliver Me
Jen chapter 24 . 7/31/2002
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
RubyRedDragon052 lazy 2 sign in chapter 25 . 7/29/2002
Ooooooo! That bad! Very bad! But don't worry! I understand totally! ... okay mayby not totally, but my brother did delete some of my chapters for my fics that i had written to get more room on the computer, so i kinda understand... anywho i hope you get it under control soon also. Can't wait for the next chapter though! _ heehee, well i g2g. i really hope you get this under control!

~gets on knees and starts to worship the quick copy and paste technique~
mystlady chapter 25 . 7/29/2002
Sorry to hear you're having a bad time! I'll be patiently waiting on your chapter then
Cristina chapter 24 . 7/27/2002
Well, this was great. I love this story. I think the story's i'm enjoying most though are Mina's and Lita's than Rei's. By the way I loved Rei's transformation. I'd love to see that in a pic. Can't wait for the next story. I'm looking forward to it.
RubyRedDragon052 lazy 2 sign in chapter 24 . 7/27/2002
LOL! he was trying to get her mad for a reason, but she didn't get mad for once! That kind of funny... anywho, POST NEXT CHAPTER ASAP! And please post Rei's chapter next! I really want to see what happend to Li(sp?)!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »