Reviews for When Angels Weep
KnightsOfRen chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
what the fuck what the fuck im crying what the fuck
KnightsOfRen chapter 16 . 12/31/2015
ive got a shitty feeling like something even shittier's about to happen
KnightsOfRen chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
im crying ohmy fucking gosh
KnightsOfRen chapter 14 . 12/31/2015
ugghh this is so scary cause theres only 4 chapters left and i have no idea what tf is gonna happen!
KnightsOfRen chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
my body... the physical hurt in strong in me.. i can feel it
KnightsOfRen chapter 12 . 12/31/2015
i am literally praying she escapes with no trouble for at least a few years or something
KnightsOfRen chapter 11 . 12/30/2015
this is fucking tragic
KnightsOfRen chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
this is gettin freaky. anakin is paranoid and unstable and i loveeee it
KnightsOfRen chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
dunn dunn dunnnn dunnn dunanannanananananaaaaa
KnightsOfRen chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
loving the story so far, but quick question: Why is it rated m? It doesnt seem to bad so far
KnightsOfRen chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
thats a simple yet genius plan.
KnightsOfRen chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I love it already!
Energetic red chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
I love this! You successfully corrected the mistakes of the prequels. Great work.
kim chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
omfg just finished reading in tears, well written loved the story absolutely beautiful
NewBornBaby chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Oh my God, seriously that ending... I knew since the beginning that this was a sad story (the other reviews were very clear on that point), but still...

Gosh what can I say. I read this in little less than a day. Before I stumbled on your story I didn't know that good SW fanfics existed. I'd searched for SW fics a couple of years ago and I was so disappointed with their lack of quality. The writting was poor, the plots weak, the characters OOC... And in so many of them Anakin just ended up shagging obi-wan LOL.

I'll just start with the few that I didn't like in this story, just to get it out of the way. First, I have to say that all the things I liked least were in the second half of the story, the first part was utterly perfect.

The first thing that struck me as odd was Cordé, going back to Coruscant. I mean, seriously, the woman was scared to death of Anakin and Padmé wanted her to swore she wouldn't go back. I don't think that 'real' Cordé would have come back. She wouldn't have risked getting caught, knowing that she could be tortured into spilling Padmé's secrets and the twins locations. And speaking of it, I was surprised Anakin didn't try harder with her, he could have handed her over to interrogation droids instead of killing her, he could have worked her up for months of even years and have her break eventually...

Second thing is, I believe it's a pity we didn't witness Padmé's reaction when learning of her family's fate. I would have though that discovering that Anakin had killed her mother (and probably her father, sister, and maybe even nieces) would have been quite a blow for her... I just think it's a shame you wrote such a good scene between Anakin and the Naberries and didn't use it afterhand.

Third thing, Padmé giving Leia to the Organas. In the movie, Anakin believes his children died before Padmé could give birth to them. So why should he suspect anyting when Bail suddenly adoptes a baby girl ? But in your story it's not the same thing. Anakin knows that Leia (having her called Shmi was brilliant btw, and a bit disturbing as well) lives, he knows that Padmé took her away, and suddenly Bail has a daughter. Knowing that Bail was a close friend of Padmé, I think he would have been quite suspicious.

Fourth and last critic, I feel the last chapter was a tiny bit too short. You've built your whole story knowing you would reach this point, I think Padmé's death and Anakin's reaction to it should have been a bit more explored and lingered on.

Anyways, now for the good things... Well like I said in the beginning of my review, this is the first (and for now only) SW fic I read that was worth reading. Your writing style is fluid, precise, accurate, pleasant to read.

The best point of this story is that everyone is SO much in character. Except for the few details I've pinpointed, I think that Anakin, Padmé, Palpatine, Bail, Cordé, all of them reacted EXACTLY how one could expect them to react. Even George Lucas couldn't have done it better I feel like you've truly caught the essence of each character, so much so that this story is completely believable.

The downfall of Anakin was incredible, his inner struggle painful to witness but sort of beautiful at the same time.

Something else, I've read your extended 8th chapter and it's a pity you didn't leave it here, it's really good ! And you've rated your story M so you're 'allowed' to keep it here...

So, yeah, nice job. You've given me faith in SW's fics again, I'll check your other stories :) Good continuation writing !