Reviews for When Angels Weep
omnomchocolate chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
That was beautiful and terribly tragic. It was well written and very interesting. Poor Padme. Thank you for such a great story!
ProudlyIrish chapter 18 . 12/29/2010
NO! padmé died! damn it even though there was still good somewhere in Anakin! and for Anakin to return just as she gave up and believed Vader had one Absolutely Heartbreaking :(

This was a fantastic story i just read it all and even though almost every chapter broke my heart i loved it, You wrote the characters so well. Even though i like to think that if anakin had won at mustafar then he and padme would have lived happily ever after and padmé would have saved Anakin, this is slightly more realistic and more likely to be honest. Padmé never would have given up her beliefs and Anakin probably would have continued his downward spiral like in this story. This story was beautiful and well written, it was a tragedy but i still almost prefer it to what actually happened in the movies. Anyway it was an amazing story, i still have tears in my eyes :(
sarcasticbutterfly chapter 18 . 10/6/2009
This was very well written. It was sad, but I still think it was good. :)
Bandbabe chapter 18 . 1/30/2009
This is an incredible story. Very sad, like a greek tragedy. I usually hate stories with sad endings but I'm in awe of your storytelling. You descriptions were wonderful and detailed with regards to the characters emotions. This was a character driven story for sure, each of the characters changed over the course of its telling. From Dormé's naive denial to acceptance and fear of the horrible truth. From Padmé's strong determination to protect her children and keep her dignity while struggling to redeem Anakin, to her final acceptance that Vader had won. And Anakin's long downward spiral to the illusions of the dark side and his stubborn insistence to bend Padmé to his will.

This story was stunning! I really enjoyed it. Though I wished Anakin and Padmé could have had an happy ending in the Star Wars movies, I am 100% satisfied with ending of this story! The motivations were well developed and it made sense. This telling of Anakin & Padmé's tragic romance is FAR superior to how it was portrayed in the movie ROTS! Kudos and thanks!
Airashii chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Loved the entire story. It was very well written. I surely enjoyed it. Thank you for all your hard work and for producing a very nice story.
bandwitch chapter 18 . 7/29/2007
That was amazing. I loved every word. So well-written and well-planned out. Just beautifully done. I applaud you.
hiddenhorcrux chapter 18 . 5/22/2007
Amazing. Simply amazing. It is truly so sad, I actually cried.

Struck speechles. Wonderful job
iri-skywalker chapter 18 . 4/30/2007
T_T how sad, too sad! I knew from the point he killed Jobal that there would be no happy ending,but I hoped...u made me cry...that says a lot about the story.
Madame Naberrie chapter 18 . 3/3/2007
OH GOD!

I am actually crying right now.

That was so unbelievably, fantastically beautiful.

Padmé's emotions were so real that I could feel them. The feeling she had of being trapped, of being alone, in a world where no one believed her...in an exquisite guilded cage, as you put it, I believe.

I felt so much for her- and for Anakin. You truly captured both characters perfectly.

God, this was SO good.

And then that ending...Anakin's final and permanent transformation into Vader, Padmé dying. It was so unbelievably perfect.

I think this story evoked more emotions in me than any other book I have ever read.

This was truly brilliant.

-Madame Naberrie
xx chapter 18 . 10/17/2006
OMG! ok so somehow I happened to find your story and omg...it has taken me three days to read it...and there arent even words that can describe how good it is. I want to say outstanding...but it doesn't do it justice. Wow...I cried...I cried some more...wow...it was beautiful..but really sad. When Dormé died i accidentally screamed and got wierd looks from my parents...it was great...

thanks
Tzarista chapter 18 . 9/4/2006
great story
missmdeines chapter 18 . 8/21/2006
You suprised me! You had me guessing till the very end. Although I'd hoped for the return of Anakin, you have wrapped that up nicely. You are a wonderful writer. My emotions are all over the place right now.
missmdeines chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
"She pressed trembling hands to her warm cheeks and willed her tongue to be wary when it could not remain silent. It wasn’t wise to be rash. Her composure had to be regained and kept with rigid care."

That is a great paragraph. I can picture it perfectly. You're description of his temper and actions is wonderful. I can see it so clearly in my mind (Kinda picturing Hayden's character in "Life as a House", w/o the blue hair & make up of course, but the emotions and shaking of the finger..."No, no, no...")

I'm so happy there are several more chapters to read...
Megami-no-hime chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
T-T... So sad...
don't have a name yet chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
You are an amazing writer. I felt the characters' feelings throughout the story and I was throughoutly enganged in it. And even though I guess what was going to happen, I couldn't help wishing that P admé would live and Anakin would turn back. I want to thank you for the emotions you gave me when I read your fanfic.