Reviews for When Angels Weep
Laura-chan chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
interesting how the babies can feel Anakin/Vader's evil... even if I feel a bit sorry for him.

I understand their change of names, but I have to admit that I like better Luke and Leia...

keep it up!
eridani chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
This one is going on the favourites list.

This is a fabulous story and I'm sorry I didn't begin reading it earlier. Actually, I think your title does a disservice to your story. However, the story itself is fantastic. The end of chapter six was really wonderfully done, and the whole of chapter 7 just... it makes the skin crawl. You've really constructed great empathy between the reader and Padme- honestly, I'm having sympathy pains. This is a really well dveloped and original idea.

I particlularly like your development of Anakin/Vader. It's not a black-and-white-that's-Anakin-and-that's-Vader senario. What you've got is more subtle and the two facets of his character slip past one another very smoothly. I like that you've shown that he is not just merely 'evil', but is influenced by his conviction that he is still well within the right. You've got plenty of grey areas going on in Anakin's character and it makes him quite a puzzle to figure out.

Are you heading towards a redeem-Anankin ending or sticking with the "he's gonna be a sith" plot?

No matter how you manage it, it's sure to be spectacular. Update Soon!
Grace Willoughby chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
o, Anakin makes me sick! i can't believe i just said that, but it's true! blecch! i hope he gets the crap beat out of him soon.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Thanks for another great chapter. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for you to come out with a new chapter.
calsax chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
It's sad that the babies don't want to be with Anakin, but I can understand the reasoning behind it. This seems to be pushing Anakin further to the dark side and Vader, doesn't it?
Grace Willoughby chapter 6 . 8/13/2005
this story is beautiful! not too pleased that obi-wan is dead (i love me some ewan!) but it makes sense for the story. please write more soon!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
Thanks for another amazing chapter. I feel so bad for Padme. Hopefully someone will help her to escape the emperor and her husband, who is being a major jerk. Although, I feel kinda bad for him in the end when he has having a bad dream and begging Padme not to leave him. It seems that he is a bit confused. More than anything I hope someone kills Palptine, a lot of these horrible things are happening because of him. Please, update again soon. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
FelsGoddess chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
Aw, the end of that update was very bittersweet. Come back, Ani, you can do it!

Great update!
Rose chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
this is excellent! please update soon!
calsax chapter 6 . 8/8/2005
That's just heartbreaking.
crematoriacon chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Very good. Please send me any future chaps to please as i will be disconnected from here for a while. MORE PLEASE!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
I think that this is a wonderful fic. Man, Anakin is kinda scary. He is obssessed with Padme. I hope she can gain her freedom and escape him. Eventually, maybe Dorme will be able to see it. Hopefully, Anakin will see the error of his ways, evntually, and set things straight. It is nice to see a fic that shows what it may have been like had Obiwan lost the duel. I think that the storyline of the fic sounds quite plausible. Also I would like to congradulate you on your ability to capture the essense of the characters in your fic. I guess that is what made the story more believeable and enjoyable to me. Keep up the good work.
FelsGoddess chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Wow, poor Padme. I hope Ani comes back or she escapes from Vader. I bet Palpatine had Motee and Elle murdered. Great update!
LaPapillion chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Padme's an intelligent woman; I am not surprised she picked up Palpatine's plan. This is really well-written and I await the update!
calsax chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Yeesh, what an ending to this chapter. Red twilight? An ominous omen, isn't it? Everytime I read this, I wish Anakin would come back to the light side. Oh, well, a wonderfully written chapter once again.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »