Reviews for When Angels Weep
Yvonnia chapter 18 . 5/1/2006
I don't know what to say; I can't believe it's over. Everything was well written and thoroughly engaging; this is definitely one of the better Star Wars fictions on the net.
Iskandra chapter 18 . 3/10/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I can't deal with people not able to spell properly or not being able to structure a story, and your stories are so wonderful on just so many different levels! (AND you're into costuming, too! Yay!)
meeph chapter 18 . 2/8/2006
Sweetness. Different events lead to the same conclusions, awesome. I really enjoyed this fic, it was ver true to the characters and you're an extremely poweful writer!
meeph chapter 14 . 2/8/2006
Man its about time she left! I was getting pretty anxious there that she wasn't going to be able to do it!
meeph chapter 8 . 2/7/2006
This is a pretty intense story. I really like it a lot!
meeph chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Quite interesting. I think I'm going to like this!
Siren's Ashes chapter 18 . 1/28/2006
This was so sad! Great job. It's going to my favorites.
miss kilis wale chapter 18 . 12/3/2005
I've just finished this last chapter of yours and I say that, like the rest of your fic, this was brilliant! I hope you never stop writing and that I'll soon hear from your future fanfcis or other writings, for this is so good, so close to the idea I have of the sw characters, that I would love to read more!
Muche Girl chapter 18 . 11/9/2005
Uh... I cried... beautiful story... jaja I prefer this version... when I become filmmaker, could you sell me this story jaja...

Congratulations and keep writing!

Yours,

H.L.S.
drunkwithwords chapter 18 . 11/8/2005
wow, I'm crying too.

holy crap that way good.
FelsGoddess chapter 18 . 11/6/2005
Wow, very surprising ending. I was expecting them to crash for awhile there. Excellent fic!
naynayshay chapter 18 . 11/5/2005
I spent 4 hours reading all of that. It was very good! The ending seemed a bit rushed though, but I loved the entire story.
LaPapillion chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
WOW. Fantastic!

Completely unexpected ending.

Bravo!
BellaRu chapter 18 . 11/3/2005
I have thorougly enjoyed reading this fic! Thank you for your time, and it was amazing!
PhantomFan13 chapter 18 . 11/2/2005
oh wow that was unepected!

I was hoping for a happy ending oh well.

so i take it that after the crash anakin had to wear a suit or something? and so things went on almost as they did in the movies?
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »